Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby out for the year

Insanity

He had some good moments, but I won’t miss him.

Comment

I will.

Whether it's Darby or Mills, people yelling "bench him" (not saying you're one of these people) fail to realize that there's a reason these guys are starting. Even if the season's over, I'd prefer not to have a makeshift secondary out there.

Comment

Obviously I would prefer to have him here and healthy, but he’s so soft at times.

He had a wide open shot at a receiver last night (I believe it was a 3rd down)...he hits the guy without even THINKING about wrapping the receiver up and gives up the 1st down. Infuriating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Obviously I would prefer to have him here and healthy, but he’s so soft at times.

He had a wide open shot at a receiver last night (I believe it was a 3rd down)...he hits the guy without even THINKING about wrapping the receiver up and gives up the 1st down. Infuriating.
          That was one of the 3 dozen plays that have perfectly represented the 2018 Philadelphia Eagles

Comment

I guess we'll finally see if Darby/Mills gone is addition by subtraction. Jones should hopefully be back next week, I'd rather see him and Rasul get some experience, despite Douglas' awful game last night.
            Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

There's absolutely no way that having these guys out is addition by subtraction. Not only to the starters get worse, the backups get worse, and you have street free agents playing special teams.

Comment

at this point, and let's be honest, does anyone really think this team can reach the SB as is even without the injuries? Best thing is we lose more than we win miss the playoffs better our draft position and reload for next year. No way is this team winning with no RB, no Oline, a bad secondary, Schwartz and whatever stroke hit Pederson to make his play calling whatever it has been this year. This year has been a debacle and one of the most disappointing in recent memory!

Comment

I knew we were fucked when we signed that son of a bitch Mike Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    at this point, and let's be honest, does anyone really think this team can reach the SB as is even without the injuries? Best thing is we lose more than we win miss the playoffs better our draft position and reload for next year. No way is this team winning with no RB, no Oline, a bad secondary, Schwartz and whatever stroke hit Pederson to make his play calling whatever it has been this year. This year has been a debacle and one of the most disappointing in recent memory!
                    Didn't we lose the first round pick in the Fultz trade?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Didn't we lose the first round pick in the Fultz trade?
                      huh?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        I knew we were fucked when we signed that son of a bitch Mike Wallace.
                        Mike Wallace < Hitler

Comment

Besides getting burned by Hurns, I didn't think Rasul was awful.

Comment

Obviously losing depth hurts, my point is that everyone was justifiably calling for Darby and Mills to get benched countless times throughout the season anyways and at least Jones/Douglas getting this playing time will show us what they've got.
                            Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Someone will pay Darby a boatload of money next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X