Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe Kapler............

The Chip Kelly of Philadelphia beisbol.

Thank God the Iggles are back. This shit is beyond hideous.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

He sucks as a manager but Klentak sucks as a GM as well.

Comment

Not really a good comparison because this team just sucks. He'd have to at least make the playoffs before everything turned to shit for Chip Kelly to be an apt comparison.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 09-12-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to get into no set lineup except your best power hitter in the two hole ... defensive shifts based on a player's batting average during a full moon when Macy's has a one-day sale ... or bullpen management that might as well have been a blindfolded monkey throwing darts at a roster sheet.

And I realize the players have to execute.

But sucking at defense all year and a team that chokes like dogs against shit teams down the stretch when they're in contention is a reflection on ol' Gabey in my book.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He almost got interesting when he came out to argue with the umpire. Almost. He soon tucked his tail and scurried back to the dugout.

Comment

This is fine

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I'm not going to get into no set lineup except your best power hitter in the two hole ... defensive shifts based on a player's batting average during a full moon when Macy's has a one-day sale ... or bullpen management that might as well have been a blindfolded monkey throwing darts at a roster sheet.

And I realize the players have to execute.

But sucking at defense all year and a team that chokes like dogs against shit teams down the stretch when they're in contention is a reflection on ol' Gabey in my book.
            Hard to say whether gabe's shit is good or not if the team can't even remotely execute. Not a single guy in the lineup is hitting even a little bit. I feel like '09 Cole Hamels

Comment

Working...
            X