Pole: Does Igglephans represent the sentiment of Eagles Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole: Does Igglephans represent the sentiment of Eagles Fans

How well do you believe the board represents the sentiment of Eagles' fans overall?
    Nails it
    47.37%
    Mostly gets it
    31.58%
    Wishy Washy
    15.79%
    Completely wrong
    5.26%
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I think it represents the hardcore fan. The fan that checks for updates and opinions multiple times per day. Fans I know who know the team well, never miss a game, but might only read about the team when there’s a notification don’t really have the same talking points we do.

I remember when one of my buddies joined us for a gate a while back and we ran into one of the guys he played football with in college. I asked the guy where he went for his Eagles info (thinking he would have heard of this place) and he said, “Dave Spadero. That’s the best source.”
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Nails it! We are the best.

Comment

When I think of the bored

I think of the 700 Level. The hardcore fan. No shit, I'm on here 10+ times a day for updates and such. 20+ times if I'm at work lol
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Next poll

How bias are polls about Igglephans website taken on Igglephans website by Igglephans?
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

SO FAR I SEE VOTES IN EACH CATEGORY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              How well do you believe the board represents the sentiment of Eagles' fans overall?
              MOST NON BORED, ( AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE ARE STILL NON BORED), PHANS I SPEAK TO ARE RIGHT ON THE MARK OF WHAT IS SAID HERE. VERY RARELY, PEOPLE ARE ALL SMEEEEEGMAAAAA'ED UP..
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-30-2018, 07:34 PM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X