Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers summer league 3:30

ESPN 2

Gotta be better than watching the Phillies.

I’m excited to see some of these young bucks...they are gonna need em

Good article in the Inquirer today about this team vs. last year and their ability to form an identity. For better or worse this group is now under contract for a while. Should be very strong defensively. Brown has to figure out how to make it all work offensively. Could still use shooters - is Korver still in play?

https://www.inquirer.com/sixers/phil...-20190705.html
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

From what I understand the Sixers are expected to sign Korver after the Suns waive him.

Comment

Was wondering if Lebron would want him out in LA. He would certainly help fill the void for us.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I heard it was between the Sixers, Lakers, and Bucks. You'd think LA would have the advantage in that scenario, since Korver is from there, grew up a Lakers fan, and is tight with Lebron.

But his wife is a Philly girl. And the Sixers are loaded with Korver friends and former teammates too. And he knows and likes Philly. So... we'll see soon enough.

Comment

VERY Entertaining game. Here are the stats and the guys who really played well.

Thybulle didn’t look great, but you can see the potential and the stroke actually looks good.

https://twitter.com/sixers/status/11...414874112?s=21
            Last edited by Ground_Meat; 07-05-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I know nothing about this Shylock character. Does he have a legit chance to stick?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                I know nothing about this Shylock character. Does he have a legit chance to stick?
                Looking at the full roster now...yes.

Comment

Working...
                X