X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade incoming...

Whooo!

Let’s go, Elton!

Josh Richardson is one of the names I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Josh Richardson is one of the names I'm hearing.
      They just signed Horford

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        They just signed Horford
        4 years $109M. Don't love it.

Comment

Not turning out terribly. Richardson is good. Horford can still play a bit as long as he's healthy.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If Butler has different priorities, what can you do? This is just another reason Beal should have been the target over him. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              4 years $109M. Don't love it.
              Like Richardson.... Not Horford much. He is good but one of his main values as a player is the element of him being a stretch 5 and he will have to play the 4 a lot with Jo.... Still fucking hate the first round pick this year.

Comment

Richardson is a nice player and Horford well he is ok but I dont see how this makes the 6ere better than they were last year is they lose Butler, Harris and Reddick. This will be a significant downgrade from last year.

They must have something else they are working on I would think.

Just read Harris back on a Max..yikes!! That will be a contract they regret fairly soon.

Not sure what to think. Can this be enough to come out of the east? Maybe. It's weak especially if Leonard leaves and the bucks just lost a major piece of their team as well. This team if Embiid is healthy can compete for a finals appearance I suppose. But damn, Harris broke the bank not sure about that one.
                Last edited by Spartan92; 06-30-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  Richardson is a nice player and Horford well he is ok but I dont see how this makes the 6ere better than they were last year is they lose Butler, Harris and Reddick. This will be a significant downgrade from last year.

Harris signed.

Comment

Didn't lose Harris. Added Richardson and Horford for Butler and redick. Probably an even better defensive team, might miss Butlers ability to hit shots late. I think this team is still going to be a contender for sure.

Comment

Better on the defensive end and it’s not close.

Comment

Horford next to Embiid sounds great to me.

As others have said this sounds like a great defensive team.

Comment

Not to mention Zhaire Smith and tybulle. Even the second unit should be a lot of defense. Now for a shooter or three.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            Better on the defensive end and it’s not close.
                            Who is? The new starting 5? I guess so. But you take away arguably their best player from last year not named Embiid and a great 3 point shooter that's tough to get back.

Time will tell, think Harris deal will be a mistake down the road. The is a very good player but I'm sure everyone would have rather kept Butler. Yes I know Butler wanted damn $180 for Harris

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                              Not to mention Zhaire Smith and tybulle. Even the second unit should be a lot of defense. Now for a shooter or three.
                              And there is the issue. They will be better defensively but who is the go to shooter it isn't Simmons? Who is out there that they can pick up?

Comment

Working...
                              X