Ths guy is trying to unseat Embid as King of Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://6abc.com/sports/bryce-harper...y-boy/5228880/

So fraudulent... I hate how he keeps saying he wants his kids to be from Philly... Now he's making kids so he people can't call him out .. What a loser
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 04-01-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      https://6abc.com/sports/bryce-harper...y-boy/5228880/

So fraudulent... I hate how he keeps saying he wants his kids to be from Philly... Now he's making kids so he people can't call him out .. What a loser
      It's probably Jason Werth's kid. Or Lindros's.
      Last edited by EaglesphaninMD; 04-01-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

So...Phanatic colored shoes, Yayy or Nayy?
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Ha, right, it certainly could be more benign. It just feels like someone gave him a "how to fit in Philadelphia" guidebook and he's nailing it. For 330 mil that makes sense. If he does this for 13 years, he'll have a statue outside the ballpark.
          That someone could very well be Mike Trout. He's always been a diehard Philly fan and he certainly knows what makes this fanbase tick.

Comment

So Mike Trout is cool because he likes the Eagles but stayed in LA when Harper is trying too hard because he signed here. Can't argue with that logic.

Comment

I officially apologize for any insinuation that Bryce Harper is anything other than incredible.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

HE IS ON A ROLL.
                YA THINK PHIL'S FRONT OFFICE IS ALL GITTY AND HIGH FIVEIN EACH OTHER?

YOU DAMN SKIPPTY.

THAT HR WAS A BOMB, DAMN DID HE CRANK THAT THINK. I DON'T REMEMBER EVER SEEING A FASTER BAT SPEED.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X