My apologies to all Philly GM’s from history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
    Elton Brand just made you all look like superstars with this abomination of a draft. We had a chance to stock our bench with hi potential players and instead we come away with a couple of decent kids and some cash.

Ugh.
    Carson Edwards could be the next Kemba Walker. Bol Bol was a projected top 5 pick six months ago. It probably would have been worth using one of those second round picks on one of them.

For those saying second rounders don't matter, I present you Jokic, Draymond, Middleton, Gasol, Millsap and Isiah Thomas (just off the top of my head).

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Carson Edwards could be the next Kemba Walker. Bol Bol was a projected top 5 pick six months ago. It probably would have been worth using one of those second round picks on one of them.

For those saying second rounders don't matter, I present you Jokic, Draymond, Middleton, Gasol, Millsap and Isiah Thomas (just off the top of my head).
      Bingo.

Comment

Yeah but for every one of those guys there are 100 turds. Of course some will pan out. Agree about Edwards, though.

Will you be in Avalon next week at all?
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 06-21-2019, 08:18 PM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Not until July 2nd. I’m ending my 3 year Phish hiatus next weekend (I’m sure by set 2 I’ll be wishing I was at the shore). When are you down until?

Comment

Until 29th. Sorry we'll miss you. Have fun at the show. They're playing Merriweather this weekend and I'm already at the shore so I'm gonna see them this summer.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

But...but KLeonard

is gonna visit the Sixers during free agency.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Brian Colangelo would like a word

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  is gonna visit the Sixers during free agency.
                  SURE....HE WANTS A GOOD CHEESESTEAK BEFORE HE GOES OUT WEST.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X