I Think The Eagles Will Give Them A Better Game This Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think The Eagles Will Give Them A Better Game This Time

But I don't think they have a rat's ass chance in hell of winning this game. JMHO. This is not last year's team. Those running backs are not good enough. No Blount or Ajayi gonna eventually kill them.

MR. POSITIVE.
    WE GOT THIS.
    YEA I SAID IT WE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      But I don't think they have a rat's ass chance in hell of winning this game. JMHO. This is not last year's team. Those running backs are not good enough. No Blount or Ajayi gonna eventually kill them.
      Nobody runs the ball against the Saints anyways. Just saying.

Comment

Eagles are gonna win this game.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

walter white pumping me up!

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1083735547514744833

Comment

I think the Eagles will show up at the wrong Stadium

but seriously..."Capt Obvious"
            Last edited by TRENT; 01-11-2019, 11:38 AM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              We don't need your honesty we need juju. I remember last year you were the most optimistic I can remember and they won the Super Bowl.

Comment

The Eagles Defense have to play the game of their lives

Too many injuries in the secondary against Brees in that Dome...

Comment

I think the opposite - we need Super Bowl BDN. Dude's gotta sling it this weekend.

Comment

Just have long drives that take a lot of time. You hold the Saints to scoring only 2/3 TDs it is ON
                    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

GO DOWN THERE AND PUNCH EM IN THE FACE SOUTH PHILLY STYLE. DON'T TAKE ANY SHIT OFF OF EM.

BUST EM UP, MAKE EM HURT!!!!!

GOTTA LAY EM OUT, SAY
                      FUCK YOU... NOT TODAY BITCH!!!!

Comment

This. Nick has to have one of the best games of his life.

I think the game will be close, but if the Eagles pull this out, it will be the most shocking win of my lifetime. Last year was amazing but plenty of people thought we could beat the Vikes and Pats. If the last team in goes into the Superdome and beats the best team in the NFL...it would be almost as sweet as the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          This. Nick has to have one of the best games of his life.

I think the game will be close, but if the Eagles pull this out, it will be the most shocking win of my lifetime. Last year was amazing but plenty of people thought we could beat the Vikes and Pats. If the last team in goes into the Superdome and beats the best team in the NFL...it would be almost as sweet as the Super Bowl.
                          Nick Foles beat the GOAT on the best night of his career in the Super Bowl. This game is not as far out of the realm of possibilities as people are making it out to be.

Comment

NO IT'S NOT. IGGS ARE NOT THE SAME TEAM THEY WERE LAST TIME. O- LINE, D-LINE PLAYING AT THE BEST ALL YEAR. D- BACKFIELD PLAYING WAY BETTER.

I'M PACING AROUND HOUSE LIKE FRIGGIN BUT ALREADY.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                              Nick Foles beat the GOAT on the best night of his career in the Super Bowl. This game is not as far out of the realm of possibilities as people are making it out to be.
                              This game is much tougher. The Eagles had a better running game last season and they were better on defense. The Pats had no defense last year. The Saints are great against the ran and they have a good pass rush. As far as public perception goes, there's a reason that the Saints are favored by twice as much in this game as the Pats were in the SB.

This means nothing, but I had no doubt that the Eagles would beat the Pats last year. This game...they can do it, but it's going to take all they have.

Comment

Working...
                              X