white house visit off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha. Eagles are scavengers

The hair and orange pall probably had the bird thinking it was staring at some easy road kill for lunch. Likely a possum.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bottom line is...

"What My Man Jay Ajayi Just Said..."

ˇFLY EAGLES FLY!

ˇVAMOS WENTZ!

--------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Here's what I like about this... it indicates that the Eagles are an united team.

Top to bottom.

Eagles should partner with the Sixers to make a version of the Sixers' playoff logo!
        --------

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            The hair and orange pall probably had the bird thinking it was staring at some easy road kill for lunch. Likely a possum.
            True they are are scavengers, but they are also fishers. Let's scavenge and fish!
            --------

Comment

He’s usually loyal to a fault. If he didn’t get 5 deferments for his bone spurs he coulda been the next Audie Murphy.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                NFL Network just reported that the players couldn't decide on exactly how and who to send so Lurie decided to send a much smaller contingent (reported maybe less than 10 guys) so Trump pulled the invite.

He obviously saw this as an insult to him and his anthem agenda and he decided to double down on the Love It or Leave It card.
                Good. It's best this way. I'm glad the Eagles stood up to his bullying agenda. I doubt most of the players give a F one way or the other.
                --------

Comment

NICE!!!!!

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                  .....I like that!!
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I couldn’t be more proud of my (our) beloved Iggles

Fuck that Orange Cumstain piece of shit motherfucking king of all asswipes.

E-A-G-L-E-S..........EAGLES!!!!!
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      I doubt most of the players give a F one way or the other.
                      Unfortunately, it sure seemed like some of the team wanted to go (Pederson and Wentz specifically). It's a shame they may miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                        Unfortunately, it sure seemed like some of the team wanted to go (Pederson and Wentz specifically). It's a shame they may miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
                        They didn't cancel. Trump did.

I believe they will have another opportunity with a different President.
                        --------

Comment

I understand how Trump works it's just a shame.

Comment

The current President is nothing but a hypocrite bent on getting his way. It's all in the first line of the WH statement:
                            "The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow..."
                            I added the bold for effect obviously, so that I could point out that only 34 Patriots players went to the White House last year which represents less than two-thirds of the team. But apparently the Eagles are held to a different standard. GO BIRDS!!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHA

NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DON'T CARE!!!!!
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not exactly (based on the NFL Net story) ... the reporter said that the players could not agree on what to do ... he stated one balloon that was floated by someone was that the entire team would go to DC and those who did not want to attend the White House ceremony would go sightseeing or do some kind of community outreach work.

That was apparently nixed.

There were reportedly others but no consensus was reached so Lurie told Trump the small contingent was going and he pulled the plug.

I guess he saw it as an embarrassing photo op with 7 dudes there.

So he waved the flag and got the military choir and band to come to sing the anthem.
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X