Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing a home series to the White Sox

I hate these guys

I’ve turned the page after this series. It’s football season.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      They will make it into the playoffs as one of the wild cards with 86-88 wins.

Then it will be on Nola's shoulders to get them into the NLDS.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

So says Sweet Cheeks Gabe’s illegitimate son!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Funny thing is, OB, he’s not even a fan. This is just a stupid ITYS troll act.

Comment

I appreciate this schmuck and Smegma's commitment to kinda working their way in, and then dropping the troll bombs. But it's so boring and lame that it really wasn't worth it.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

How is stating that the Phillies will win the number of games they are statistically on track to win and capture a wild card in a down year for the NL trolling?

It's a realistic take.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                And if the eagles lose week 1 then what?

Comment

have you looked at the late September schedule?

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

1) It's not gonna be that easy, they have a weird schedule imbalance at the end of the year

2) With #1, who says Nola won't be starting game 161 or 162 to even get them there?

3) This team is misery to watch.

Comment

This team just lost the closest thing to a must-win August series.

I expect a guy like 06hawkalum, who recently began skimming FanGraphs, to know the importance of run differential. The Phillies are -26 and the Diamondbacks are +76. That doesn't bode well for them to hold their thin lead over the next 7 weeks.

Comment

yeah man

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      I expect a guy like 06hawkalum, who recently began skimming FanGraphs, to know the importance of run differential. The Phillies are -26 and the Diamondbacks are +76. That doesn't bode well for them to hold their thin lead over the next 7 weeks.
                      Just looking at them play, they look like the .500 squad they're gonna finish up at. Or if you use the various Pythagorean formulas, they should be between 4 and 8 games below .500. If you're honest about the numbers, they're far more pessimistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X