No announcement yet.

Kelly Green News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear about this ... not very good at words in these situations but Bill was, and remains, a legend here.

My genuine condolences.

RIP Kelly
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      I am very sorry to inform you that Kelly Green (Bill Keen) passed away this morning at 5:30 AM in the ICU at Abington Hospital.

He has been seriously ill and in ICU for the last three weeks.

I will be going to the funeral home this afternoon to make arrangements and will let you know what has been set up.

I know Bill loved being part of your group for many years.

Sincerely,

Kathy Keen (Kelly Green's wife)
      RIP Kelly Green

Comment

Kathy,

So sorry to hear this. Bill brought joy into the lives of everyone on this board. He was a good man. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Dear Kathy......

Such sad news. Please accept my deepest condolences. Bill was a special character that will surely be missed. He has left an indelible mark here on Igglephans.

As for you Scoop,

Here's hoping they saved a comfortable chair for you behind that great sound wall in the sky. May your everlasting rest be blessed with a never ending supply of the Aramingo, which you immortalized back here on earth.

ps.....I could have been more maudlin about this, but I am positive you'd never would have wanted it that way.

God bless Scoop.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            Will never forget seeing him sing for his ticket at official gayte maybe 10 years ago. RIP KG
            That video should be posted and pinned. It was beautifully done.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. He was a funny, smart and entertaining man. He will be missed.
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Kathy -

I am so sorry to hear of Bill’s passing. He was an unforgettable member of this community of Eagles fanatics. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

i am so sorry to hear this, Kathy. Bill was a board legend and goes back as far as I can remember.

This news absolutely sucks
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-17-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Sang to my wife for a ticket from Diggle. Pretty sure it was Wentz’s home debut vs Browns

Comment

sorry to hear the sad news kathy and my prayers go out to your family

Comment

My heartfelt condolences.....

.....my prayers and thoughts got to you and your family. Bill was an important member of our community, he will be missed.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hope KG is hanging out with Robert Goulet

A superstar for sure. Responsible for, present for and the impetus for most all memorable Igglephans moments. Very kind. Appreciated everyone here. No Igglephan past or future has or will engender more admiration and engagement. We will miss you KG.
                          Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 03-17-2019, 06:39 PM.
                          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Terribly sorry to read this post. His posts we always very entertaining and if there is an Icon on this board, it is truly Kelly Green. I missed Kelly Green at his last Gayte game, I was getting married and was unable to make it. My condolences to your family. I will have the Molson Canadian toast for him at the Gayte he threatened to have with me in his honour.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. He was beloved on this board

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                              I am very sorry to inform you that Kelly Green (Bill Keen) passed away this morning at 5:30 AM in the ICU at Abington Hospital.

He has been seriously ill and in ICU for the last three weeks.

I will be going to the funeral home this afternoon to make arrangements and will let you know what has been set up.

I know Bill loved being part of your group for many years.

Sincerely,

Kathy Keen (Kelly Green's wife)
                              and touch so many lives here. An original member of this community who brought so much exuberance to the board. May he Rest In Peace.

Comment

Dear Mrs. Keen,

I send my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Bill was a man with a big heart. When we gathered he was always jolly and optimistic. He was a great friend to us. We will miss him.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X