Winning beats money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning beats money?

What pro athlete says that? If this is for real, get Alshon signed ASAP.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...ney/885915001/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I agree but not a huge deal if he does not, they can franchise him.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      I agree but not a huge deal if he does not, they can franchise him.
      The franchise amount for WR is huge - like 15 million. Give him something like 4/40 with 20 guaranteed.

Comment

he can have Torrey's money

The franchise amount for WR is huge - like 15 million. Give him something like 4/40 with 20 guaranteed.
        There's half of next year already. Jeffrey's better carrying this line than pouting, but if he's okay with taking a moderate salary, I'm fine with his skill set. Position would be at least as set as the DJax/Maclin years. Curious to see if Gibson can do what Smiff does.

Comment

Spuds is hinting at another extension before the season's out. Bradham makes the most sense, but I'd love for it to be Alshon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Spuds is hinting at another extension before the season's out. Bradham makes the most sense, but I'd love for it to be Alshon.
            I think Howie is going to wait the season out on Alshon. See if he stays healthy. See if the chemistry with Wentz keeps improving.

Bottom line to me, where were Agholor and Ertz on Sunday? After Wentz, Alshon is the key. Almost everyone of his catches has been huge. Quality over quantity. And he's no diva.
            Last edited by Maniac; 11-21-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I think Alshon will be signed in the next couple of days.

Comment

What was that contract they gave DJax when they shit-canned Banner? Something like that sounds about right.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Howie is going to wait the season out on Alshon. See if he stays healthy. See if the chemistry with Wentz keeps improving.

Bottom line to me, where were Agholor and Ertz on Sunday? After Wentz, Alshon is the key. Almost everyone of his catches has been huge. Quality over quantity. And he's no diva.
                  Alshon is just getting rolling, he's still due for the monster statistical game or two that elite receivers typically have. I can't see any deal happening until that game comes.

I'm pretty confident he's not going anywhere. The fit in Philly is just too perfect. But the deal probably doesn't come until the off season.

Comment

Working...
                  X