SO WHO MISSES OLD SCHOOL SMALL BALL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHO MISSES OLD SCHOOL SMALL BALL?

BUNTING A RUNNER TO SCORING POSITION WITH NO OUTS ETC.
    GETTING A SINGLES ROLL GOING, HITTING LINE DRIVES, HITTING IT WHERE THEY AIN'T, HITTING A BALL OPPOSITE FIELD OF THE SHIFT, SCORING A BUNCH OF RUNS WITH RUNNERS ON BASE.

HOME RUN DERBY BALL FOR WAY TO LONG IMO.

I'M NOT NECESSARILY TALKING ABOUT THE PHILS, I'M TALKING BASEBALL IN GENERAL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I miss it!

Also stealing bases, including 3rd.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Not I.

BOMBS AWAY BABY!!!

Comment

That makes sense, coming from the Douchebag.....

who knows absolutely nothing about beisbol.

Although he did take his tongue out of Gabe’s sweet ass long enough to post.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I miss real beisbol period.

All these taters have made the game slow and boring. Used to be a home run was something special; now every banjo hitter knocks the ball out of the park.

2019...... home runs all time high, strike outs all time high, singles all time low, doubles and triples near all time low, steal near all time low.

This ain’t my kind of beisbol.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'M WITH YA. IT'S A HOME RUN DERBY. I MISS THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BASEBALL, HOW IT WAS GROWIN UP. HITTING TO THE OPPOSITE FIELD TO ADVANCE A RUNNER.

THREE POINTER IN HOOPS THE SAME THING. NEXT THEY WILL HAVE A FOUR POINT SHOT FROM HALF COURT.

A PERFECTLY TIMES HR IS A GET YA OFF YOUR ASS KINDA THING. BUT THERE'S SO MANY NOW, IT JUST CHANGED THE GAME.

Comment

Yeah, I really wish Segura had bunted there in the 9th to move the guys over.

Oh well.

Comment

I'M PRETTY SURE WANGNUTZ WOULD ACCEPT YOU AND ENJOY YOUR COMPANY.

YOU WOULD FIT RIGHT IN.

Comment

What I miss is..

Swing and a miss. He strucckkk him ouuuuuuuut.

Comment

How about.......

“Happy birthday to Mary Kominski of Reading Pa, Mary is 93 today.”

Comment

I miss first place. We should go back to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X