No announcement yet.

Patriots are sure to bring some schoolyard tricks on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Patriots were docked millions of dollars, multiple draft picks, their coach and owner had to beg forgiveness from the rest of the league, and the US Court of Appeals upheld a four game suspension for their best player based on conspiracy theories?

Thanks for confirming that your worldview as it pertains to the Patriots is based on nothing but delusion.

The Patriots are a stain upon the NFL. They are the 1919 White Sox.

It all ends on February 4th.

I cant wait for the Eagles to annihilate these disgusting pieces of dogshit on Sunday.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Holy Cow! The Pats have certainly rented a big space in your head, that's for sure!

Comment

MisterBonehead
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
          Holy Cow! The Pats have certainly rented a big space in your head, that's for sure!
          They are the Eagles’ opponent in the Super Bowl.

If the Eagles had drawn the Steelers Id analyze how the Eagles defense lines up against standout players Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown.

If the Eagles had drawn the Jaguars Id analyze how the Eagles offense compares to the Jags impressive defense.

Since the Eagles were fortunate enough to draw the Patriots i am forced to analyze how the Eagles match up against the Patriots’ greatest strength- their ability to bend and break rules and get away with it. That is pretty impressive but, quite frankly, nothing else about that team impresses me all that much.

Im looking for other angles to this game so youre welcome to help me out because, as I see it right now, if the Patriots dont find a very creative way to cheat, theyre gonna get killed.
          Last edited by J_Cuz31; 01-29-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

That eligibility rule change really only outlawed the specific way they were doing it.

You can still play around around a bit in the same vein. Put an extra skill position player in as a lineman and do a backwards pass, stuff like that.

Comment

If the refs are on the take for the Pats, as you say, why would you think the Eagles will win so darn easy? It just doesn't figure!

Comment

I dont think the refs are on the take. You got me confused with someone else.

Perhaps the Patriots got some hometown calls last week. I didnt see it that way, outside of the strange PI call in the second quarter, but there were some Jaguars supporters who felt that given the final penalty tally.

Sure, from what Ive seen, there are some pick routes that the Patriots receivers run that could go either way as far as how long past the LOS those plays occur, but the Eagles DBs are real adept at pushing through those plays so if the whistles stay in the refs pockets there I dont know that the Patriots will have that much of an advantage in that regard.

Either way, this game isnt in Foxboro so Im not real worried about that, to be honest.

My biggest concern, which is something that youve both bragged about and denied ever happens, is the rule bending and cheating. Thats the Patriots MO and their most consistent path to victory- your team wins chips by hook or by crook, you should just own that entirely instead of dodging around it like a weasel IMO.

Comment

I wonder if the Patriots are maybe in cahoots with the Illuminati.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
                    I wonder if the Patriots are maybe in cahoots with the Illuminati.
                    MisterBunghole
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X