white house visit off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    You're dreaming if you think this is all about the CBA and not about fan interest ... I guaranfuckingtee there are plenty of NFL fans, including Eagle fans, who have an issue with using the anthem as a protest vehicle.

And the owners know it ... they've done the market research on it.
    What will the league blame a continued drop in ratings next year? Guess they will need to move on to a new strawman argument.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-05-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling a goodly number of them think Trump is right here.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        Just saw Ertz blasting Faux News for this what epic douchebags
        People need to stop letting their anger influence their decisions. I watched the video and no mention of Eagles players kneeling during the National Anthem and there were pictures of players kneeling in prayer. Some may make the jump to assume that was during the national anthem but looking at the pictures it clearly is not. Fox News is biased, CNN is biased, MSNBC is biased as well as every new source in the country. If you think Fox is bad and others are not than you are the problem rather than the solution. The best I have to offer is to expose yourself to multiple media sources and evaluate what passes the common sense test.

The major disappointment is the Eagles had a chance to shift the divisive nature we see today. Somebody somewhere needs to do that rather than to blame the other side. Imagine the respect earned by saying "Although I disagree with President Trump on significant issues I will respect the position and use this an opportunity to both demonstrate my willingness to discuss issues rather than discontinue communication as well as a way to represent to a country that those that think differently can come together." Unfortunately this protesting has become a fad and its just creating a divisive country and a generation that only knows how to function as they are shown by irresponsible adults.

Comment

Right there with ya Obie/ and 90% of the board

birthplace of Democracy...Love Philly,,,Stand Tall

so proud...
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Do you have any contact with people who don't agree with you opinions on this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              that's his schtick he is divider in chief, its him and his base against the rest of real America
              I'M WITH YOU. THIS GUY IS A FUCKING CHILD AND NEEDS TO GO. HE'S A PUSSY AND A CRYBABY.

DOUCHEBAG SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE HOMELESS, POVERTY IN THIS COUNTRY NOT PLAYERS ON EAGLES, WHICH BY THE WAY DIDN'T KNEEL ONE TIME ALL YEAR. NONE OF THEM.

GET RID OF HIM, DON'T CARE HOW.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The guy's a petty asshole but this is all politics ... he's preaching to his choir.

Comment

This is a wedge topic....

The guy's a petty asshole but this is all politics ... he's preaching to his choir.
                  ....to press the NFL. The guy just loves to fight.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Like I posted above ... the owners have done the research on this ... shit, Kaepernick is trying to use it to prove collusion.

It's always follow the money.

Comment

maybe I'm not exposed to the right people

You're dreaming if you think this is all about the CBA and not about fan interest ... I guaranfuckingtee there are plenty of NFL fans, including Eagle fans, who have an issue with using the anthem as a protest vehicle.

And the owners know it ... they've done the market research on it.
                      but even when I go out to Pennsyltucky, it's all Eagles and Steelers - no one really changes their viewing habits over the anthem.

I've changed my own viewing habits, but only because the product is watered down.

Edited to note: However, you're dreaming if you don't think this will be a bargaining chip in the future.
                      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 06-05-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
                        People need to stop letting their anger influence their decisions. I watched the video and no mention of Eagles players kneeling during the National Anthem and there were pictures of players kneeling in prayer. Some may make the jump to assume that was during the national anthem but looking at the pictures it clearly is not. Fox News is biased, CNN is biased, MSNBC is biased as well as every new source in the country. If you think Fox is bad and others are not than you are the problem rather than the solution. The best I have to offer is to expose yourself to multiple media sources and evaluate what passes the common sense test.

The major disappointment is the Eagles had a chance to shift the divisive nature we see today. Somebody somewhere needs to do that rather than to blame the other side. Imagine the respect earned by saying "Although I disagree with President Trump on significant issues I will respect the position and use this an opportunity to both demonstrate my willingness to discuss issues rather than discontinue communication as well as a way to represent to a country that those that think differently can come together." Unfortunately this protesting has become a fad and its just creating a divisive country and a generation that only knows how to function as they are shown by irresponsible adults.
                        What a surprising sentiment coming from one of our resident Trumpsters. How much more evidence do you need that your orange messiah is a sociopathic POS? Thank God the good guys had the stones to stand up to him. I hope that all championship teams follow suit until his reign of terror is over.
                        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-05-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I'm not excluding the CBA ... and I'm not saying the anthem is the only problem with declining interest ... but it's clear to me they think it's one of them.

Comment

I'm not excluding the CBA ... and I'm not saying the anthem is the only problem with declining interest ... but it's clear to me they think it's one of them.
                            It may account for a small sliver in the drop but the policy change is backfiring in their faces. Trump is already equating staying in the locker room with kneeling. He won't stop blasting the NFL until the league requires every player to stand, with hand over heart, during the national anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                              What a surprising sentiment coming from one of our resident Trumpsters. How much more evidence do you need that your orange messiah is a sociopathic POS? Thank God the good guys had the stones to stand up to him. I hope that all championship teams follow suit until his reign of terror is over.
                              Typical. Someone presents a point counter to your argument which is neutral based and you assume it is supportive of the President. Somehow you are able to determine my political support for a person knowing so little about me personally. Instead of looking at the substance of the post, attack the person who posted. Open your mind and find there is a whole other world out there.

Comment

So Fox News covers kneeling during the anthem and shows players kneeling but doesn't explicitly say it's during or not during the anthem.

I guess this isn't *TECHNICALLY* mis-information.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X