Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles will be the Media Villians and I LOVE IT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles will be the Media Villians and I LOVE IT.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22408549

BRUSCHI responding to Lane Johnsons Patriot Way comments. Lane already responded on twitter "Once a company man, always a company man" followed by a "NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE" tweet LOL
    World Fucking Champions

The same Teddy Bruschi that had a stroke in his mid 30’s from the HGH and roids?? Fuck him and that cheating franchise he played for.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by quickpassmcnabb View Post
      http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22408549

BRUSCHI responding to Lane Johnsons Patriot Way comments. Lane already responded on twitter "Once a company man, always a company man" followed by a "NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE" tweet LOL
      Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      The same Teddy Bruschi that had a stroke in his mid 30’s from the HGH and roids?? Fuck him and that cheating franchise he played for.
      Look I like everything about this but Lane is no saint and is a 2 time roid abuser "that we know of" and he needs to let this go now.. we won and probably sealed the fate of the Patriot Dynasty to keep talking is exactly what Bruschi is saying that they do care and they shouldn't. We all know the Patriots have cheated for years now we can watch them rot and there is no better satisfaction that beating the golden boy and bellicheat to win our 1st championship. Lane should talk more about us not them who cares about the Pats fuck em!!
      Last edited by Spartan92; 02-12-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Teddy Bruschi is the WORST. Wooden Indian, takes himself way to seriously, and has never been able to be objective and say anything that wasn't propaganda about the Patriots. Its like a big headed Dave Spadaro on ESPN with no sense of humor. I doubt there are a lot of huge Bruschi fans outside of Massholes with that whopping personality, so I don't think many are going to care that Lane Johnson is beefing with that bore.

Comment

Working...
        X