No announcement yet.

Can't Trade Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep seeing jimmy g being compared with Foles given our situation. Stop. I would pick jimmy over Foles any day. Don’t get me wrong, I love BDN and always will, but have y’all even seen jimmy G play? The mans a franchise QB. The niners committed robbery on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I don’t think you trade Foles anywhere he doesn’t want to go.

The Browns won’t be trading the fourth pick for Foles because they’ll have used the first pick on Darnold or Rosen. If they don’t Cleveland will burn.
      If Cleveland takes a QB with the first pick it will show how stupid they are. They have their choice of 4 QBs, they also need a RB. Take Saquon Barkley with pick 1, Giants take Rosen at 2, Colts have 3 do not need a QB, then at 4 Cleveland can take any QB they want. If they take a QB at 1 that leaves Barkley open to Giants or Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        If Cleveland takes a QB with the first pick it will show how stupid they are. They have their choice of 4 QBs, they also need a RB. Take Saquon Barkley with pick 1, Giants take Rosen at 2, Colts have 3 do not need a QB, then at 4 Cleveland can take any QB they want. If they take a QB at 1 that leaves Barkley open to Giants or Colts.
        Not to change the subject of this thread but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Colts take a QB. How can you count on Andrew Luck at this point?

Comment

Working...
        X