Good God this is vomit inducing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    I guess, man. It's frustrating that we have to speculate from internet doctors because the Sixers don't deal with the media or fans at arms length. Until they prove otherwise, I have to assume they either caused this or failed to realize what was going on early enough to correct it. They don't get the benefit of the doubt.

It's not Fultz's fault (unless he up and decided to change his shot on his own) but right now he looks like a bust at a time when they needed that pick to be a big impact player. It's too bad because he could be the difference between this team being in the 6-7 seed range and the 4-5 seed range.
    Here's the thing though...there don't appear to be any big impact players from that draft. Tatum? Ball? lol

What will sting if Fultz ends up being a bust is the lost 1st round pick.

However, if was worth the risk and I am not going to blame Collars for Fultz's mentor jacking up his shot months after the draft.

Comment

I also appreciate your optimism but any rookie that has played a minute is having more of an impact than Fultz. There are other rookies out there playing well and contributing.

I hadn't heard about his mentor changing his shot but you think the Sixers have no culpability? If you invest millions of dollars in an asset of your business and then you let a third party come in and mess it up, that's malpractice. There's no way you slice this where the Sixers look good.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 02-13-2018, 02:23 PM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Donovan Mitchell is proving to be an impact player from this draft. Not saying they would have taken him at 3, just saying, he's an impact player who people are (wrongfully) saying should beat Ben for ROY.

I'm going to remain optimistic on Fultz, but, honestly, I have no idea how this plays out. There's probably a better chance that he never recovers than he gets on track, but, we don't have to look far for an example of a guy getting his head on straight and becoming what he was expected to be. Agholor had a pretty great season, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Colangelo is a mess. What's worse is losing an additional first rounder. Imagine how much better this team would have been if Hinkie was still around? It would nearly be impossible for him to have done a poorer job than this chump. This team is winning despite him.
          That he signed Belinelli after he was bought out by ATL instead of trading for him before the deadline was the biggest shock of the NBA season IMO.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out the deal with Richaun Holmes? Are Johnson and Booker really better options??

Comment

Working...
            X