Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simmons 5 yr. 170 mil

God I hope he develops a shot

Hey look at that! Many on here claimed he was being disingenuous when he claimed he was committed to Philadelphia and continuing to play with Embiid.

They were wrong.

Hoping that Ben gets to celebrate multiple parades down Broad over the next six seasons.

Comment

if this kid could learn, and many in the past have, to shoot a J he will be deadly. Not only will he be a beast but will be a league MVP. He can drive to the hoop, can pass and is a great defender.

Comment

But I was told he is going to the Lakers?

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          God I hope he develops a shot
          That's an elite contract

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            if this kid could learn, and many in the past have, to shoot a J he will be deadly. Not only will he be a beast but will be a league MVP. He can drive to the hoop, can pass and is a great defender.
            AND THAT'S BEEN SAID 170 MILLION TIMES. BLAHBITTY BLAH.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              AND THAT'S BEEN SAID 170 MILLION TIMES. BLAHBITTY BLAH.
              I believe he will. Kid is young. He will work on it, develop a J and be a beast for years to come

Comment

OK. SAME OL SAME OL. BEEN SAYIN THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER. BORING.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Elite court vision.

Is there another player in the league who can't shoot that has a max deal?
                  Last edited by Greenstealth; 07-16-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I guess that's the bet they are making because if he does develop an average shot, he very well may be underpaid in a few years.

I mean, Harris said Simmons hit two threes in a row against him in a one on one game so we should be good there, no?? I'm kidding.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

now I am not nuts and comparing him to Magic but he didn't have a shot early on either. Kid can still develop one. I know everyone has been saying it over and over but who knows why not be optimistic. You never know

Comment

Jason Kidd is who I always think of. He couldn't shoot much at all early on and by the time the Nets were in the finals he was a decent three point shooter.

We'll see. I'm not as gung ho as I was a year ago but I'm still optimistic. I have no problem with the contract.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                        X