Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's the new season of True Detectives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the new season of True Detectives?

any good?

after that Debacle of season two, my expectations are shot. HARD to measure up to that first season though.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    any good?

after that Debacle of season two, my expectations are shot. HARD to measure up to that first season though.
    It's very self-conscious of how bad Season 2 was... like it's forcing itself to be better. And it is. But that's a very low bar.

It really feels like it's trying to replicate Season 1. Which isn't happening without Fukunaga and McConaughey.

Well made, decently acted, kinda dull.

Comment

The first season is one of my favorite single seasons of a television show ever. So good. Season two was the exact opposite.

Don't have HBO anymore so I'll just live with the memories of season 1.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You can watch it here...

https://yesmovies.to/

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          any good?

Not as good as seasons 1 and 2

Comment

Picked up a little last Sunday (spoiler alert)

Good shootout ... and added that little reveal at the end that made me more interested in continuing to watch and find out what happened.
            Last edited by slag; 02-09-2019, 06:22 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This season is good.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ali and Dorff were great imo, the finale....i didn't love it

Comment

Thumbs down. I don't want to spoil anything but wouldn't recommend this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X