Electronic Ticketing Problems this Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Ticketing Problems this Year

Tried using electronic tix for one of the private practices at Novacare this morning.

Worked fine for three (3) of us. The fourth person accepted the ticket I transferred to her, but kept getting an error message when trying to access it through the Eagles App.

The staff at Novacare said this has been a recurring problem all training camp, as well as at the first pre-season game. He said it was tied to them switching to a rolling barcode solution this year.

They are hoping to get it worked out by week 1, if not people will have to wait in line at will call to get in the stadium.

He said it is too late to revert back to last year's system and they are reliant on TicketMaster to resolve it.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 08-11-2019, 04:48 PM.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

I had a problem trying to give mine away for titans game

So I get the app. Got my tix. Sent invite to my bother. App gives you option to do it via text. Sent him the tickets via text. He gets the link and he hits it. Gets 404 error. So I go to the link I sent him. i had to copy the url from the site. I sent him that url and it worked once. Then I did it again for the other ticket and it didn't work.

So I did it again and it worked.

Comment

Can't you bypass the app and just email it to the person and have them open their email on their phone and then open the attachment with the ticket/barcode?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Can't you bypass the app and just email it to the person and have them open their email on their phone and then open the attachment with the ticket/barcode?
        I don't think so, no. They have a printed warning stating that will not work. I believe the "rolling barcode" function requires the ticket to be in on of the approved apps, which I think are 1) Eagles App 2) Apple Wallet 3) Tickemaster App.

I'm not positive on the app list. There may be others, but the guy at Novacare emphasized it had to be in one of the apps.

I used the text to a friend function in the Eagles app too. Worked for 2 of them, but 3rd one got this message when trying to accept the transfer...

https://ibb.co/g64NB75
        Last edited by Cosmo; 08-12-2019, 08:20 AM.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Yeah from what I saw it has to be one of the above apps and google Pay, got my tix transferred to both apple Wallet and Ticketmaster apps and were fine. Will see next week when I use mine and transfer one to Phil
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I just looked at my tickets and it says "Screenshots are not valid". They have some lines scrolling back and forth across the barcode. Not sure how it works but apparently a static image will not work anymore.

I knew something like this was going to be the endgame when they went to mobile only ticketing.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

So if you email it to someone with an iphone (ie. most of the fuckers I know in the US) they can do it with a built in app

Comment

So if you email it to someone with an iphone (ie. most of the fuckers I know in the US) they can do it with a built in app
                I think they will need to install some opp. It sounds like you have multiple choices.
                --------

Comment

Apple Wallet comes with iphones

Comment

Apple Wallet comes with iphones
                    Apple Wallet works fine. I use it all the time for train rides.

It downloads the ticket to you phone so as long as you have battery, it works. Don't need an internet connection if you have already downloaded.
                    --------

Comment

The problem is that since they upgraded to the new rolling bar code software, people are having problems even sending tix to friends. Keep in mind you have to send it from the app, not your regular email client.

Eagles/Ticketmaster admit they have an issue and are working to resolve. Meanwhile, people who are having this problem must stand in line at will game day to get a paper ticket.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
                      X