• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Beloved TIGER!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I don't know if Kelly Green liked Tiger but I do know he hated Jack Nicklaus.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I don't know if Kelly Green liked Tiger but I do know he hated Jack Nicklaus.
      KG was right again!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        WOOOOOOOOO!!!
        Fuck him, Molinari gave it to him

Comment

NHOH..

WAS OUT DROWNING WORMS WITH MY DAUGHTER THIS WEEKEND. I LIKED THAT A DAMN SITE BETTER THAN WATCHING GOLF, WHICH BY THE WAY I REALLY MISS PLAYING.

NICE COMEBACK WIN AFTER THE HELL HE GOT HIMSELF INTO.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not a fan but he worked his ass off for that. Props.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm not a big Tiger guy either, but he brings the casual fan in and that's good for the wallets.

He's not the invincible player he used to be, but the current version is still good enough to win when healthy.

And he knows how to play in the spotlight at majors, which IMO was was a big reason he won today.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

A win is a win you bitch. If I fuck your mom for 10 seconds or 10 minutes...she still got fucked.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not a big Tiger fan, can't deny the buzz he brings to the game. This has to be considered his biggest achievement. I get the Woods Slam was a big deal, but he was at the top of his game. He fell a long way to climb back to get to this point. He was done, I would have bet anyone good money that he would never win a major again. Maybe 18 majors is still there? This is good for golf.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    A win is a win you bitch. If I fuck your mom for 10 seconds or 10 minutes...she still got fucked.
                    not really if someone gives you a win like your wife gives the neighborhood head, is that a win for you ?

Comment

Working...
                    X