Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Ben top his previous shitty playoff performances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Butler on a max will not end well. Simmons is out the door as soon as he can. Joel is going to be limited by that knee for his entire career. I don’t see ow they pull this off.
    That is the most Negadelphian take possible. You are assuming three worst case scenarios occurring concurrently.

The whole "Ben doesn't like Philly" talking point is just as ill-informed and inaccurate as "Bryce doesn't like Philly."

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      That is the most Negadelphian take possible. You are assuming three worst case scenarios occurring concurrently.

The whole "Ben doesn't like Philly" talking point is just as ill-informed and inaccurate as "Bryce doesn't like Philly."
      Even if Ben becomes mayor the other two are unfortunately accurate.

Comment

Responding a little late here.

Ben Simmons is one of the most valuable trade pieces in the league right now. If the Sixers either think that he has hit his ceiling or that they won't be able to keep him around, they can get a haul for him.

The only way that this team is in the lottery by 2022 is if Simmons walks with no return and Embiid suffers a serious injury. I'd say the odds of both of those things happening are slim to none.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          WOOOO!!! 9 POINTS IN 32 MINUTES..IN THE PLAYOFFS........ DAMN HE IS THE MAN...... YAWN.
          Every time I see the 6'10 240+ PF drive and kick to Embiid/Amir/TJ, I want to claw my eyes out. Just finish the fucking play, Ben. Even if you miss your goddamned FTs, it's still a foul.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

JUST READ WHEN SIMMONS WAS ON THE FLOOR, FOR THAT GAME, SIXERS WERE A -21. BOOM IMPACT PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-14-2019, 06:30 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Every time I see the 6'10 240+ PF drive and kick to Embiid/Amir/TJ, I want to claw my eyes out. Just finish the fucking play, Ben. Even if you miss your goddamned FTs, it's still a foul.
              EMBIID HAS TO SHOOT THREE'S, WHICH IMO, IS RIDICULOUS FOR A BIG MAN TO SHOOT ABOVE THE ARCH BECAUSE THE ELITE BARF SIMMONS CAN'T SHOOT WORTH A DAMN.

I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL, BUT I DO KNOW YA KEEP SIMMONS OUT OF THE LANE, KEEP THAT 20-25 POINTS OFF THE BOARD, YA BEAT THE SIXERS.

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE NBA AND CAN'T SHOOT A FRIGGIN JUMPER?
              SERIOUS QUESTION. ..
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

By dominating Game 2.

Comment

Working...
                X