Igglephans Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igglephans Road Trip

We talked about it last year. Anyone up for going to KC or San Deigo?

Seattle is a blast. Went there last year for the game with 3
    Of my best friends from college.

There are some cool local establishments some of the crew on this board would appreciate. Knee buckling!

I was amazed at how many eagle fans were there last year.

Comment

I'm in for KC! Fuck patronizing teams who betrayed their cities.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I would have liked SD, but it's the day after Brewfest. Considering the Rams game. Seattle does sound like fun, though.

Comment

Agree...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I'm in for KC! Fuck patronizing teams who betrayed their cities.
          KC sounds like a possibility,early in the year should be good weather. Seattle in December sounds like a real wet affair.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If you do San Diego (LA)

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
            We talked about it last year. Anyone up for going to KC or San Deigo?
            I'm 100% in.

Comment

Trying for the KC game.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I was amazed at how many eagle fans were there last year.
                There was definitely a loud presence. I imagine the Chargers/Rams games will be the same.

Comment

I would have considered San Diego but now the game will be played in LA... Meh?

KC is fairly close to me....
                  Last edited by Mcnabbergasted; 04-21-2017, 08:01 AM.
                  WTF, man!

Comment

I'm in for KC as well...I'm riding w/ Slizz!!

Comment

I shall be at the Seattle game for sure. A nice drive.

Comment

NICE!
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Just got two tickets for the KC game. Wifey and I will be there. I need one of you guys to score me two for the official gayte.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Where'd you score them this early? Secondary market?
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah...one of the cali homies is a die hard chiefs fan. He bought them today. Ton of money. I hope you and the wife come to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X