• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy Nelson released

Bust

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    Bust
    this dude can still play i would sign him without question!

I am going to speculate the cowboys do cut coach Dez and sign Jordy.. just a hunch
    Last edited by Spartan92; 03-13-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      He's constantly injured, maybe more than Sleeves
      Last edited by dev_32; 03-13-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        He's constantly injured, maybe more than Sleeves
        He's the Sean Lee of WRs.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          He's the Sean Lee of WRs.
          And his production is better than 90% of the leagues' receivers!

Comment

I am going to speculate the cowboys do cut coach Dez and sign Jordy.. just a hunch
            Isn't Nelson a slot receiver? I'll stick with Agholor.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

fuck that. he can't stay on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Isn't Nelson a slot receiver? I'll stick with Agholor.
                he plays all over the place... just a thought a nice to have on a 1 year deal.

Jefferey, Agholor, Nelson, Ertz & Ajayi who the fak will stop the offense?

I would have preferred Richardson but $45mill fuck nah...

Robinson coming off a bad injury and I'm not too sure about Tavon.. Hollins looks good but lacks the speed to take the top off the defense.

Comment

No thanks....

Better days are behind him...... bottom dropped out last year and he is 32.

We should continue looking draft....or proven field stretcher
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

no. he only had such a bad year because rodgers got hurt, but he is old and slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      Better days are behind him...... bottom dropped out last year and he is 32.

We should continue looking draft....or proven field stretcher
                      We have no 2nd or 3rd and still need LB OL and and TE as well you really think 4th to 7th rounders will be studs its a crap shoot at that point no I guess the whole draft is to some degree but later rounds are difficult to hit on and I don't wanna hear pumphrey or even sproles at this point

Comment

I'm thinking Pats maybe? They lost Amendola, but I guess they have Edelman comign back.

Comment

Exactly and you have to ask yourself

We have no 2nd or 3rd and still need LB OL and and TE as well you really think 4th to 7th rounders will be studs its a crap shoot at that point no I guess the whole draft is to some degree but later rounds are difficult to hit on and I don't wanna hear pumphrey or even sproles at this point
                          .....how does a 32 year old WR coming off an injury plagued season answering our problem? History has shown us repeatedly that is the age WRs often fall off.

I’m confident Howie and Pedey will create other options.

I’m more concerned with your mention of TE...Ertz was a huge part the offense’s success.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Thats a good analogy

cept Nelson is big enough to play his position, and when he's healthy; is a pro bowl player...Shame I liked the kid coming out..we don't need him,,we have Mac Hollins,,,the "Next Jordy Nelson"
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              .....how does a 32 year old WR coming off an injury plagued season answering our problem? History has shown us repeatedly that is the age WRs often fall off.

I’m confident Howie and Pedey will create other options.

I’m more concerned with your mention of TE...Ertz was a huge part the offense’s success.
                              He started 15 games last year. He was coming off an injury and playing with a QB who makes Dak look like Tom Brady.

If the price is right and he's ring-hunting, I'd absolutely consider it.

Comment

Working...
                              X