Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings Will Be An Unstoppable Force Now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Will Be An Unstoppable Force Now.....

JERRUH!!!!!!!

On a serious note look at Cousins' record against teams with winning records.

It sucks to be a team that needs a quarterback right now. I wouldn't want any of those free agents and the draft looks like a total crapshoot (I prefer to stay away from QBs from USC and UCLA). I almost feel like I'm subconsciously trying to sell a team on Foles.

Comment

Price of mediocrity is rising fast....

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      It sucks to be a team that needs a quarterback right now. I wouldn't want any of those free agents and the draft looks like a total crapshoot (I prefer to stay away from QBs from USC and UCLA). I almost feel like I'm subconsciously trying to sell a team on Foles.
      ....could I have some more watered down product sir?
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Why??? Foles staying in Philly would be the best thing for this team. Let Howie find cap room some other way. We will be better with him, even on the sidelines than without him down the road. Wentz's return by season opener is not a guaranteed thing.

Comment

I'm in favor of holding onto Foles until Camp at worst. See how Wentz is progressing. You never know with injuries too. Look at Bridgewater and it helped us big time.

Comment

He most likely will be gone next season. Why not get something for him now and find another stop gap (Josh McCown?)? Sell high. JMO

Comment

There are now only 3 teams left that could give up a high draft pick for QB and 2 of them are going to draft a Franchise QB. Pickings are slim. Selling high may be in July or August.

He most likely will be gone next season. Why not get something for him now and find another stop gap (Josh McCown?)? Sell high. JMO

Comment

I don't need a high draft pick. I'm not picky. I'll take a 'Top 40' and something else.

Comment

Would you take the 33rd pick from Browns for Foles?

My bad....forgot they grabbed Taylor from Buffalo
                  Last edited by Cheesesteak; 03-13-2018, 05:04 PM.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Yup

Comment

Working...
                    X