• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles back

Wow, that backfield is getting crowded

Makes zero sense.

Someone is getting traded.

Comment

I guess it's not bad news. They always have 4 RBs active so I'm ok with Sproles over Boston Scott.

All this really does is close the door on Ajayi. Have to assume there's a reason he's unsigned.

Comment

I doubt they’ll trade Clement for a 7th. Those 4 guys are set now.

Comment

Makes me wish I’d picked the Lane Johnson autographed SB helmet over the Ajayi version at that online auction last off-season.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

No way clement gets traded or goes anywhere! Adams really isn't very good they may practice squad him and that will end up ensuring they lose him. Smallwood may get traded he has some value, Scott and Pump odd men out. Pump eligible for practice squad too.
            Last edited by Spartan92; 07-19-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I STILL THINK ADAMS HAS POTENTIAL, BUT HE IS THE ODD MAN OUT. HE'LL GO SOMEWHERE AND EVENTUALLY BE THE MAN.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                No way clement gets traded or goes anywhere! Adams really isn't very good they may practice squad him and that will end up ensuring they lose him. Smallwood may get traded he has some value, Scott and Pump odd men out. Pump eligible for practice squad too.
                Nobody is trading for Wendell Smallwood.

There are plenty of guys on the street who are better than him. He only has value within our system.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Makes zero sense.

Someone is getting traded.
                  I see nobody trading for any of the 3 Scott, Smallwood or Adams. The 4 are set with Sproles, Clement, Sanders and Howard. If they keep a 5th it would have to be Adams.

Comment

Doug trusts and values him

It makes all the sense in the world based upon just that.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

COACH AND F.O. GOIN FOR IT THIS YEAR, BRINGING IN THE VETERAN. IF HE STAYS HEALTHY AND USED IN RIGHT SPOTS HE WILL ABSOLUTELY MAKE AN IMPACT.

Comment

Sproles is OVER

Just like Desean Jackson

Comment

WE SHALL SEE WON'T WE THERE SMEGMA. STICK TO YOUR 300 LB HOOKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            WE SHALL SEE WON'T WE THERE SMEGMA. STICK TO YOUR 300 LB HOOKERS.
                            Desean didnt do shit when he was here the 1st time. 4 playoffs games and 1 TD catch and 0 wins

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                              Desean didnt do shit when he was here the 1st time. 4 playoffs games and 1 TD catch and 0 wins
                              DESEAN BLAH BLAH SHIT BLAH BLAH 1ST TIME BLAH BLAH BLAH. 1 TD BLAH BLAHBITTY BLAH.

Comment

Working...
                              X