No announcement yet.

So who plays the slot if Ags is traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who plays the slot if Ags is traded?

Our TE's?
    Last edited by Spartan92; 04-26-2019, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Our TE's?
    Put Ertz there. Goedert is a stud too, get him more playing time

Comment

Kinda what I meant. No WR just use the TE's. Redzone targets will be nasty for Wentz. All tall huge targets that can play above the rim.

Comment

Pedey likes a lot of different looks....

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Kinda what I meant. No WR just use the TE's. Redzone targets will be nasty for Wentz. All tall huge targets that can play above the rim.

Double TE sets, but the biggest help for the passing game will not be who is in the slot but how well the running game works this season.

Noticeable difference with last season not being able to run as well.
        Last edited by Raptor; 04-26-2019, 09:56 PM.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Goedert I guess. I dont understand drafting a replacement for Alshon. He's been very productive. Maybe Wentz doesn't like him.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Instead of strumming the drama/controversial angle

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Goedert I guess. I dont understand drafting a replacement for Alshon. He's been very productive. Maybe Wentz doesn't like him.
            Isn't it more likely that alshon is or is going to get really expensive?

Comment

I think it was just a matter of drafting the BPA. DeSean isn't young, and even Alshon could decline within the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Is this now the Wentz-hate thread?

Comment

Isn't Alshon signed thru 2021? Even if he's still good after his 10th season, he doesn't seem like the kind of WR that will command much money at that age.

I was surprised they went WR, but I imagine that no positions besides QB and OT were off the board in round 2.

Comment

If we could merge all of the Wentz hate threads into this one, that'd be terrific.

Comment

He's the most expensive eagle this year. He'll be up to 16m next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X