• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the next team to win a title?

Eagles: 20-1
    Phillies: 18-1
    Sixers: 15-1
    Flyers: 150-1 (lol)

Eagles. The other teams have weaker organizations. Put the name players and the flashy, shortsighted trades aside and ask who we should have faith in: Roseman/Pederson, Brand/Brown, Klentak/Kapler or Fletcher/Gordon. The evidence provides the answer.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
      Eagles. The other teams have weaker organizations. Put the name players and the flashy, shortsighted trades aside and ask who we should have faith in: Roseman/Pederson, Brand/Brown, Klentak/Kapler or Fletcher/Gordon. The evidence provides the answer.
      Agreed. I would put it Eagles, Sixers, Phillies and then Flyers.

Flyers actually have a ton of young talent but it's the Flyers and they seem to find ways to f##k things up so I have no idea. If they get Q to coach next year then my view may change.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

HEART SEZ IGGLES.
        GUT SEZ SIXERS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Soul
          Union

Comment

I DIDN'T SEE THEM ON THE LIST.

Comment

Eagles and Phillies both in 2020. Phillies obviously will be first. Eagles next year will be in the mix but the year after is where I see them getting it done again. In Tampa. The Sixers have too much competition in the East now. Flyers are 3-5 years away.

Comment

Flyers could be wild card if Hart is the real deal
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I do what I want

Comment

You missed the Wings and Phantoms.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                      I do what I want
                      HEY I UNDERSTAND. I WAS JUST GOING BY WHAT THE QUESTION WAS. KEEPING THE CRAYON BETWEEN THE LINES.

Comment

I agree with that order but a good to great goalie (fingers crossed that is Hart) can propel them in to 2nd place on that list.

The NBA East becoming the NBA West of 5 years ago, even though I really like what the 6ers are doing the East has gotten difficult.

Just nice to have all 4 teams, seemingly, headed in the right direction

Comment

I'd rather watch a flyers game

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                          Soul
                          Union
                          Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          You missed the Wings and Phantoms.
                          When does the Arena league start or are they bankrupt again?

Comment

WINGS ARE A BLAST. I HAVEN'T BEEN FOR MANY YEARS, BUT USED TO GO ALL THE TIME WHEN I LIVED IN PHILLY. STILL WATCH EM ON TV.

Comment

which is why the Flyers will be the next to win

THIS season
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X