No announcement yet.

Frauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah actually I did. I'm not going to waste my time pulling your shitty threads up because I don't care. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time addressing your hypocritical idiocy.

Comment

Oh and by the way they are now 1-7 against Boston, Toronto and Milwaukee this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Oh and by the way they are now 1-7 against Boston, Toronto and Milwaukee this season.
        Im looking for a silver lining... Harris isn't going to shoot 4-14 again..

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          And in their one win, Leonard didn’t even play.

Comment

Boston played a short bench. In playoffs when we.are rotating 8-9 men, this is a W
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Looool!

Yes we see you posting first thing in the morning following resounding victories over "elite" squads like the Kawhi-less Raptors.

Comment

This is coaching. Brown was great in losing games but developing talent. Not a great game coach.

Comment

I don't know a lot about NBA BB and the Sixers but all I can say is a thread of this length after a game is a positive sign.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We were likely to get an overreaction either way. But their inability to beat Boston is concerning. And they play each of the next two nights.

Comment

Boston played 9 tonight, we played 10

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Boston played a short bench. In playoffs when we.are rotating 8-9 men, this is a W
                      So you are saying the Celtics not having kyrie and baynes benefitted them? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        Brown got taken to the woodshed (again).
                        This is the common denominator. This team continues to improve with talent, yet is still OWNED by Boston and Toronto. It’s inexcusable.

Comment

Brown got taken to the woodshed (again).
                          Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          ITT: Negadelphians negadelphianing.

The regular season means nothing. Making predictions based on the results of a game taking place after nearly half the Sixers roster has been turnover is laughable.

Seems like some of you have a real inferiority complex.
                          Maybe u missed the playoff series last year when they got EMBARRASSED by a Kyrie-less / Hayward-less Cs team.

ps- I love Jo, but why on earth is he taking EIGHT (8) three-point attempts? Absurd.

Comment

this is troubling to me. They can't beat Toronto either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                              Maybe u missed the playoff series last year when they got EMBARRASSED by a Kyrie-less / Hayward-less Cs team.

ps- I love Jo, but why on earth is he taking EIGHT (8) three-point attempts? Absurd.
                              That team which was embarrassed by the Celtics had either Jimmy Butler nor Tobias Harris.

By playoff time this team will have gelled. They have the most talent in the East and enough star power to give Golden State a run for their money.

Comment

So you are saying the Celtics not having kyrie and baynes benefitted them? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.
                                I think what he is saying that instead of seeing Korkmaz out there now you won't see him in the playoffs. Korkmax, McConnell and Reddick are defensive liabilities and teams go after them. If you reduce that by 1, then by theory, it should help the defense.
                                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                                X