No announcement yet.

Eagles Jags across the pond official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How recently were you here. You need to buy an Oyster card, you are correct. I doubt any stateside credit or debit cards, which you can also use, would work on the gates or the buses. There’s no cash on the buses now and most tube stations only have machines in them to get tickets. No more ticket windows. The other reason not to rent a car in London is because of the congestion charge. From the hours between 0700-6pm you’re charged app $15 to drive into the inner city. There are signs telling you where the congestion charge starts plus you’d have to pay an arm and a leg to park IF you could find a place.

Comment

I was there a few years ago. All I remember is buying a 7-day Oyster card and didn't have to pay for anything else the whole time I was there. I think it was maybe $75 per person (not sure). Great deal and very convenient.

Comment

Oyster cards are often optional. Not everybody bothers with them. Take this chap for example who vaulted over the barrier.

https://youtu.be/od8Bzyy5LBU

Comment

How interesting would it be if the Eagles and Jags made it to the SB. Then the rematch would end up in London.

Comment

Working...
          X