Phillies Gayte- 4/27- any interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Gayte- 4/27- any interest

Just seeing if there is any interest. Play the Marlins. 6pm game. Its also Draft Weekend, we
    can be Howie during the Gayte. 76rs will be playing in the playoffs. Tickets should be pretty easy for Marlins. We can have a few Aramingos and Hot dogs wit________ in remember our board brother KG.
    Holla if your interested.

Might work for me. We're watching the grands that weekend, but the wife said she can go solo if necessary.

Comment

have to see whats going on with Kathy

but Ill be there if We do it an I have a ride
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

It's a possibility

Comment

On second thought..

Change that to "all in"

Comment

I may be in.

Depends on a friend of mine and his father. Plus I'd wanna stay over at my mom's so I gotta make sure that works for her.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Update: I'm prolly gonna be there. We are going to be buying our own tix to the game independently, correct?
              --------

Comment

Good question! Tickets in any of the traditionally "good" areas are already sold out (unless you feel like getting jobbed on StubHub). The upper-upper deck looks like it would work for getting a small group of them. We're used to doing pregame activities sitting wherever, and then regrouping for postgame...so we can surely handle separate tickets, too. Either way works for me.

Comment

I think I’m in as well

Comment

Blocks of seats still available on phillies mlb site

12 in one row in right field, lower deck. 10 in one row, right field foul line.

Comment

I will be up.

Just let me know where to send the $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                        12 in one row in right field, lower deck. 10 in one row, right field foul line.
                        BB, where are talking about sitting? I have no interest in sitting upstairs if I'm going to make the trip down.

I was thinking of buying tix in the 200 level but if there are seats in the lower level that might work.

On another matter, check yer PM.
                        --------

Comment

There are plenty of choices

Plenty of lower deck options available for a group as large as 12. For example, 12 seats in section 130, row 32. That's behind the third base dugout. Or section 137, row 31. That's deep along the left field line. Section 230, row 6. Above third base.

The hardest areas to get a group seems to be in the home run area.

Comment

I thought we would buy on game day. But I'm good with buying a group of tickets ahead of time. I don't mind doing that for the group. Let's see by April 18th or so who is all in. I prefer lowers. Lowers or Outfield or 200.

Comment

That's fine by me

Comment

Working...
                              X