• Raptors looking good

Can’t believe they look THIS bad.

I can.

Comment

Man, this sixers must really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        I can.
        It makes a little bit of sense with how much energy they expended throughout seven games...

Comment

The raptors are really a shitty team.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            I can.
            "We the North"
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              The raptors are really a shitty team.
              ...not so fast...

Comment

Leonard has proven himself to be the best overall player in the league IMO. They have some nice players on that team, but, without him, they would probably barely be a playoff team.

They remind me of Lebron's Cavs team a few years ago that lost in the finals to GS. It was Lebron and 4 meh players on the court at all times (Delladova, Tristan Thomson, JR Smith etc.) and Lebron single-handedly made it a series. I don't think the Raptors can win the whole thing, but Leonard alone is good enough to make it interesting against anyone.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

RAPTORS WILL BE MOVING ON, BUCKS WILL BE GOING HOME.

THAT IS ALL.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

i thought milwaukee would sweep philly so was at peace with losing. seeing last 2 games has me pissed off. Sixers could easily have made the finals if Simmons had any nuts.

The bucks ain't shit. Neither are the Raptors. GSW likely sweeping either one in finals. Hopefully without that overly sensitive rabbit eared KD who can take his old ass to the NYK just in time to get a huge contract and be hurt non stop.
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I still think the Bucks will likely win the series. Giannis isn't even playing well. I can't expect that to continue.

As far as the Sixers, there's plenty of blame to go around. But I have to put most of it on Embiid. 20 pts a game from your MVP candidate is no good. I know he was sick and hurt but that's all part of it. Simmons was what he was and he was being guarded by Leonard a lot. That was always a recipe for disaster. He's got to develop his game this offseason.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Leonard is handing Giannis his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          i thought milwaukee would sweep philly so was at peace with losing. seeing last 2 games has me pissed off. Sixers could easily have made the finals if Simmons had any nuts.

The bucks ain't shit. Neither are the Raptors. GSW likely sweeping either one in finals. Hopefully without that overly sensitive rabbit eared KD who can take his old ass to the NYK just in time to get a huge contract and be hurt non stop.
                          Do you watch the games or just post for fun? The Raptors defense is crazy good and by far better than Portland. Portland was up by double digits 3 times over GSW and pissed away all 3 games they choked in all 3 second halfs. Yes GSW is better than both east teams but if you think GSW will sweep either team or either team has no shot at GSW you are sadly mistaken.

If Portland played any kind of defense at all, that series could have gone 6 or 7. I seriously doubt GSW without KD will breeze by either team in the finals but they would definitely be the favorites and rightfully so.

Comment

Golden state might get lazy and lose one or two but these teams are garbage. The sixers blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              Golden state might get lazy and lose one or two but these teams are garbage. The sixers blew it.
                              Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X