Sixers Just Cannot Beat Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Just Cannot Beat Toronto

Or Boston for that matter. They need another major move this offseason on top of keeping Butler or if Kawhi stays this will not change anytime soon.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Or Boston for that matter. They need another major move this offseason on top of keeping Butler or if Kawhi stays this will not change anytime soon.
    Eh, no, they need to have their stars show up. Embid was brutal, Simmons not too far behind. As usual, too many fucking turnovers.

Jimmy needs to get into those asses...

Comment

I’m worried Butler leaves if this shit keeps up with Toronto and Boston.

Comment

I can set my watch to your nitwittery after a loss ... Embiid played like shit and your bitch is that they need another star?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah because if they had another star they can’t focus on Embiid as much. Duh

Originally posted by slag View Post
          I can set my watch to your nitwittery after a loss ... Embiid played like shit and your bitch is that they need another star?

Comment

Yeah because if they had another star they can’t focus on Embiid as much. Duh
            They have more stars than Toronto dip shit!!! They need to fucking show up!

Comment

So why can’t they ever beat them? Is it Brown then?

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              They have more stars than Toronto dip shit!!! They need to fucking show up!

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yeah, got me there. Embiid and Simmons disappearing on the road in these big games has to change. Hopefully playing with Butler more will help.

Comment

I'm going to attribute it to growth at this point. I think having Butler around will expedite the process of the core progressing and becoming more dominant in big moments. That said, if they continue to not show up in big moments, Jimmy may get sick of it and move on.

Comment

Simmons sucks. He's always going to shrink against better competition until he can learn how to shoot the ball. How many 10ft shots can you pass up?
                      Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-06-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Well if it’s Brett Brown they gotta dump him after this season if this shit doesn’t stop. They tanked and took basketball away from us for 5 years to lose over and over again to fucking Toronto? Then on top of it, Boston built a solid team without any tanking.

Comment

They could keep Butler and trade Simmons for a boatload.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          Simmons sucks. He's always going to shrink against better competition until he can learn how to shoot the ball. How many 10ft shots can you pass up?

Comment

Embiid is going to struggle against teams that can clog the lane with big, wide defenders. That's the Boston formula.

Simmons needs to develop the jump shot, because that formula takes him out of the game, too.

Embiid is definitely in a two-game slump. Highest minutes per game of his career, so not sure it is unexpected.

Considering the bulk of Raptor's defense, you'd think Amir Johnson might see some minutes--and maybe with Embiid?
                            Last edited by EaglesphaninMD; 12-06-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Is it really a surprise that the Sixers "cannot beat" the best team in basketball right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X