Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittersweet moment today

RIP bored brother.

The flower arrangement from the bored. Thanks for your contributions...and thanks to Cb for getting it done (and Spine for delivering)..

Comment

I LOVE CB ASKED AND HIS FLORIST PAINTED THE WHITE CARNATIONS KELLY GREEN.

I KNOW MRS. KELLY GREEN AND KELLY GREG APPRECIATES IT AND KNOWS HOW THE BORED FEELS ABOUT KG.

KGMINGOGAYTE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm glad we were able to represent today.

God bless Kelly Green.

May he rest in peace. He will not be forgotten.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Nice job guys!

many thanks from those who could not attend...our hearts were there with ya's
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

AND NO ONE STOLE OUR SECOND ARAMINGO!!

Comment

YOU THREE GUYS GET A SERIOUS ATTABOY FOR ALL THE MILES YA HAD TO DRIVE TODAY TO REPRESENT.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your stories and photos

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                The flower arrangement from the bored. Thanks for your contributions...and thanks to Cb for getting it done (and Spine for delivering)..

and more importantly thanks for representing Igglephans.

Comment

My pleasure. I was great to see Kathy, Kelly Gregg, and of course, you guys. The weather was good and the drive was pleasant.

Comment

That's fantastic.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That is just fantastic, what a brotherhood this board truly is. God bless Kelly Green!

Comment

So glad we were able to do it

Kathy and Greg seemed genuinely happy to see us. It made me feel good to have the chance to pay my respects and visit with them.

Comment

Great job guys....

...thank you and well done everyone.

RIP Kelly Green, you will be missed.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                            Kathy and Greg seemed genuinely happy to see us. It made me feel good to have the chance to pay my respects and visit with them.
                            I SPOKE TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE LATER ON, SOME PEOPLE HE WORKED WITH FROM BACK IN THE DAY.

THEY ALL HAD SMILES ON THEIR FACES KNOWING THAT IGGLEPHANS SHOWED UP TO DO A QUICK TAILGAYTE IN HIS HONOR.

I EXPAINED TO SOME ABOUT ARAMINGOS, AND WHY WE HAD THEM AT HIS GAYTE, THEY ALL LAUGHED. THEY APPRECATED THE THOUGHT TO HAVE FLOWERS, ESPECIALLY PAINTED IN KELLY GREEN.

CB... WELL DONE BRO.

EVERYONE APPRECIATED THE JESTURE OF RESPECT.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                              I SPOKE TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE LATER ON, SOME PEOPLE HE WORKED WITH FROM BACK IN THE DAY.

THEY ALL HAD SMILES ON THEIR FACES KNOWING THAT IGGLEPHANS SHOWED UP TO DO A QUICK TAILGAYTE IN HIS HONOR.

I EXPAINED TO SOME ABOUT ARAMINGOS, AND WHY WE HAD THEM AT HIS GAYTE, THEY ALL LAUGHED. THEY APPRECATED THE THOUGHT TO HAVE FLOWERS, ESPECIALLY PAINTED IN KELLY GREEN.

CB... WELL DONE BRO.

EVERYONE APPRECIATED THE JESTURE OF RESPECT.
                              DOPE. SPELLED GESTURE WRONG. KG WOULD BE HAVING A FIT.

Comment

Working...
                              X