Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just threw my cap across the room and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just threw my cap across the room and....

....cursed the Philadelphia Eagles. Fuck you shit team bullshit organization motherfucking cock suckers!!!!!!

Haha...yes!

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    ....cursed the Philadelphia Eagles. Fuck you shit team bullshit organization motherfucking cock suckers!!!!!!
    nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

What stage of grief are you at? I get to acceptance in about February

Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Dialogue and Bargaining. Nobody in my family wants to hear why kickers suck.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's pretty good...I'm stuck at anger.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Dialogue and Bargaining. Nobody in my family wants to hear why kickers suck.
            I think I've been beaten down by FF for so long that I don't really care anymore. The Geighth must be cut or put into a competition in camp next year.

Actually I do care... I wouldn't have gotten up on two hours sleep to watch the game otherwise. Just glad that FF is gone.

Went to a soccer match in Spain yesterday. Interesting to see the comparison between that and the NFL.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I think I've been beaten down by FF for so long that I don't really care anymore. The Geighth must be cut or put into a competition in camp next year.

Actually I do care... I wouldn't have gotten up on two hours sleep to watch the game otherwise. Just glad that FF is gone.

Went to a soccer match in Spain yesterday. Interesting to see the comparison between that and the NFL.

I fluffed the Geighth when he was still kicking for Nebraska. He was clutch in college and seemed to have a strong leg. I was happy that we drafted him. I was wrong, he never developed into a pro kicker.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah, But You Know It's A Meaningless Gesture

We're all hooked -- addicted -- unable to stop coming back for more because regardless of how angry we get, they're OUR shit team bullshit organization motherfucking cock suckers!
                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
                X