Saints are toast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints are toast

The Foreskins are whopping them at the SuperDome. We have nothing to fear from them.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    The Foreskins are whopping them at the SuperDome. We have nothing to fear from them.
    I went into this season thinking the Redskins were a top three team in the conference.

They still might be. Unfortunately for them, they had to play the best team in the conference twice, and the second best team (Minnesota) once, in the first half of the season.
    Last edited by The Duck; 11-19-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

imo both our wins against them were quality. i disregard the fact that they're not a winning team, because those games are the reason they're not above .500.

i hope the rumors about cousins to denver are true. he's annoying, but a good QB and they'd be stupid to let him walk.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        imo both our wins against them were quality. i disregard the fact that they're not a winning team, because those games are the reason they're not above .500.

i hope the rumors about cousins to denver are true. he's annoying, but a good QB and they'd be stupid to let him walk.
        They were definitely quality wins, against a good team that absolutely owned us lately.

They're finding a creative way to blow this game, though.

Comment

Spoke too soon!

Comment

Spoke too soon!
            What a bullshit grounding call. It was an obvious miscommunication.

I didn't see the pick the officials took away from Washington, but I suspect that was a hometown call too.

Comment

Ya, nothing to worry about. Pshhhhh

Comment

Nope, the foreskin had his finger hooked inside the guys facemask

Fuck those bush league losers.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Ya, nothing to worry about. Pshhhhh
                  That's what we call a massive jinx.

Redskins are a dead team walking now. Saints will have this game put away in about two minutes.

Comment

Good call, dipshit

Please don’t post again today.

Comment

Dumb ass
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Sweet mother of God

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        Please don’t post again today.
                        Ban

Comment

Working...
                        X