I miss our Howlo haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss our Howlo haters

Everyone lineup! I think this was the only thing we agreed on.

I am sorry Mr. Howie. This season has been a lot of fun.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Everyone lineup! I think this was the only thing we agreed on.

I am sorry Mr. Howie. This season has been a lot of fun.
    I need Jeff Lurie to comment on this one before I say a lot.

Other than I that will happily say HowLo > Chump Kelly.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Im here to repent.

I dont think I have been more wrong about anything related to the Eagles as I was about Howie. It isnt just moving all the pieces to get Wentz, move Bradford, and get rid of the stink of Chip.

Bringing in Jernigan, the new CBs, Brooks, Blount, Jeffrey, and now Ajayi, all these players are insanely important to what this team has been able to do this season. How he turned this team around in 2 years is nothing short of incredible. He has probably changed how GMs go about building teams in the future.

Forgive me Howie.
      Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-06-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I still think he lucked into that one for Bradford ... and he lucked a little into Gase being a Chip-like "I'll show him" nitwit ... but he got the guy for a fucking FOUR!!!

That's some good shit there ... as were a lot of other pickups this year.

Whether he's evaluating this talent or he finally got people in place to do it ... I have to give him a bit of a tip of my un-shitted hat.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          I still think he lucked into that one for Bradford ... and he lucked a little into Gase being a Chip-like "I'll show him" nitwit ... but he got the guy for a fucking FOUR!!!

That's some good shit there ... as were a lot of other pickups this year.

Whether he's evaluating this talent or he finally got people in place to do it ... I have to give him a bit of a tip of my un-shitted hat.
          If Wentz has a good career he deserves credit.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            If Wentz has a good career he deserves credit.
            If this team wins a Lombardi they need to build him a statue.

Comment

The upside of Howie and especially Pedey is that they are both willing to admit they don't know everything. Dougie appears to have no ego and is only about winning.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X