Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers have better record than Cavs

That’s what’s up!

The crazy thing is...there's so much room for improvement. Things are looking up!

Comment

Saric and Redick both had shit shooting nights and they still won because Simmons and Embiid had double doubles ... with Simmons one assist from a triple double.
      Last edited by slag; 11-01-2017, 10:32 PM. Reason: typo
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ya DS and JJ have yet to find their respective grooves. Once they do, it's gonna be incredible.

Comment

No Markelle or Richaun either.

Comment

Simmons could average a triple double one day. His skill set for someone his size is unreal. He's starting to be more aggressive too, which is awesome (although he still passes up shots he shouldn't sometimes).
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Saric and Redick both had shit shooting nights and they still won because Simmons and Embiid had double doubles ... with Simmons one assist from a triple double.
              I was pissed when RoCo missed that last 3. That would have been the tripple double.

Comment

Yea wait til Simmons gets a nasty side to him. He's a little fawn now.

Comment

yep. sky is the limit. i cannot believe how a kid that size is such a natural running the O from the point.

he's gonna make the greek freak look like a little welfare case!!
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-02-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    yep. sky is the limit. i cannot believe how a kid that size is such a natural running the O from the point.

he's gonna make the greek freak look like a little welfare case!!
                    When I heard they were possibly gonna have him run the O I thought it was just crazy talk...and then I saw him in action. He moves like no big man that I've ever seen. He's a freak.

Comment

I feel like he's kind of flying under the radar given this year's rookie class. He could easily have 3 triple doubles now. If he adds a real jumper there will be nobody who can guard him.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...r-years-losing

Comment

I find myself watching the feed on my phone and logging onto facenutz shortly after halftime just to watch the Simmons highlights. Dare I say he's going to be even better then Embiid. The combo is nasty.

Comment

Go Sixers, whooooo!! JJ smoked em tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X