WHAT A BLAST HANGIN WITH THE CREW....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT A BLAST HANGIN WITH THE CREW....

3RD AND HIS WIFE, EIO AND HIS WIFE AND ADORABLE GIRLS, KEN, ELLS AND HIS FAMILY, PETE STOPPED BY, KLAUSS AND HIS BROTHER, SORRY DON'T REMEMBER BORED NAME, TO MUCH BRANDY, I KNOW I MISSED A FEW, ALL THE REGULARS, SO COOL TO SEE EVERYONE. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE. I FEEL FORTUNATE TO KNOW ALL OF YOU.

ALL THE GUYS WHO BROUGHT ANTI DROWNING COVERS AND KEPT ALL OF US FROM FLOATING AWAY, THANK YOU.

GREAT JOB BY EVERYONE ON A TOUGH GAYTE DAY. IT WAS A STONE GROOVE MA-MAN.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-29-2017, 08:40 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Today was such a well collaborated event!

As always ! great to get together.

everyone pitched in...Literally,,,they were pitching tents all over the fucing place,,, The crew really showed up today and made it a great day, CB Spine Zubbs, Steve working hard!
    So good to meet 3I , Hangin with Newman/ the Mrs; Ells and his Family as well as our Canadian Brothers! EIO! and I would like to say with Me an Ells in the building,,"NO CHICKEN"! HA!

tons of tasty Spiedies,,Pete's Chicken salad Sammys went,,,thought you would like to know Pete! Very good, Great peppers on the grill, Tomato pie and tons of wings, Some meatball subs! Great spread as always! Just a wet day but the sun is always Shining in Philly when this group gets together......Lets do it again!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Sorry I missed it. The best to you all.
      I won't miss it next year. I believe.
      Go Eagles 7-1, who would have thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        As always ! great to get together.

everyone pitched in...Literally,,,they were pitching tents all over the fucing place,,, The crew really showed up today and made it a great day, CB Spine Zubbs, Steve working hard!
        So good to meet 3I , Hangin with Newman/ the Mrs; Ells and his Family as well as our Canadian Brothers! EIO! and I would like to say with Me an Ells in the building,,"NO CHICKEN"! HA!

tons of tasty Spiedies,,Pete's Chicken salad Sammys went,,,thought you would like to know Pete! Very good, Great peppers on the grill, Tomato pie and tons of wings, Some meatball subs! Great spread as always! Just a wet day but the sun is always Shining in Philly when this group gets together......Lets do it again!
        YEA BUDDY. EVERYONE PUT AN EFFORT IN TO MAKE A TOUGH WEATHER GAYTE ENJOYABLE. IT WAS ONE OF THEM DAYS THAT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT AND REMEMBERED FOR A LONG TIME.

Comment

Same here Mont

Hope you can make it next year.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            everyone pitched in...Literally,,,they were pitching tents all over the fucing place,,,
            damn, i'm bummed i missed out on that!

Comment

It was great how so many pulled together to make it a success yet again. Good food, good people, and good times.

So often the gaytes are too short and it feels like they end too soon because of, well, the damned football game. It was nice to have some early hangout time with everybody over the weekend.

Comment

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. IGGLES ALWAYS SEEM TO CUT THE GAYTE SHORT. HOW DARE THEY.
                I THINK THEY SHOULD WAIT TILL WE'RE READY.

SO COOL FINALLY MEETING 3&I AND HIS VERY COOL WIFE.
                SHAME D.Q. WASN'T THERE.

Comment

Really glad I made it

Was going to take a year off for my own reasons, but very glad I didn't. Loved seeing everyone again. Great to finally meet 3I after years of being bored brothers and Facenutz friends. Once again, thanks to Ken and the crew, DSG, Susq and Adam, and Zubaz for being so accommodating with my girls. They really like you guys. Peace to IG for the late appearance. Shame that IE and OB were not in attendance, but hopefully next year. Shout out to everyone else, Trent, Trogs, Pete, Bardy, Birdbrawn, etc., and to 91 Eagles D for the ticket offer. Till next year, my friends. Let's keep this shit going !!
                  Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 10-31-2017, 08:54 PM.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    Was going to take a year off for my own reasons, but very glad I didn't. Loved seeing everyone again. Great to finally meet 3I after years of being bored brothers and Facenutz friends. Once again, thanks to Ken and the crew, DSG, Susq and Adam, and Zubaz for being so accommodating with my girls. They really like you guys. Peace to IG for the late appearance. Shame that IE and OB were not in attendance, but hopefully next year. Shout out to everyone else, Trent, Trogs, Pete, Bardy, Birdbrawn, etc., and to 91 Eagles D for the ticket offer. Till next year, my friends. Let's keep this shit going !!
                    i apologize for not meeting up but my script flipped. Originally I was not going to be at the Denver game but things changed. So now I plan to be there for Denver but we won't get to meet up.

Best wishes... this could be a special season.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                    X