Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next HC will be Shwartz

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    The next coach will realize neither of those two are the answer. If Howie liked Smallwood, he wouldn't have even bothered to target Cook. He choked and they got stuck with a pipsqueak and an undrafted player.
    ...nm
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

DeFilippo
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        Aging key players and too many 1 year rentals, with so few draft picks in the top rounds next the Iggs are leaning in a bad to meh direction. ( did I mention the questionable front office?)

Gomer will be gone after next season.

If we get a few breaks I could see 9-7 this year with a 1st round loss in the WC game.

This team is just not set up for long term success.
        I would not be surprised if your prediction is true. When is the last time the Eagles were really any good? It has been a long time.

Hey, if you ever have any spare time I'd like to commission an editorial cartoon on the state of the Birds.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

17-2 Every F'ing year, maybe 18-1. Broad Street needs it's parade. My soul requires this. Fuck all ya haters. Is it gonna happen? Who knows, but the start of every year for me - Birds run this show. #hype

Comment

Sure,shoot me an email...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            I would not be surprised if your prediction is true. When is the last time the Eagles were really any good? It has been a long time.

Hey, if you ever have any spare time I'd like to commission an editorial cartoon on the state of the Birds.
            .....it could be just the motivation to end my procrastinating and get my new Apple and fire up the graphics shop again.

I will also add to my prediction... With the constant watering down of the NFL product anything is possible making it much harder to predict..lol 4-12 wins are very possible.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

11-5

Comment

I'm guessing the Eagles are 8-5 after beating the Rams in LA on Dec 10th

Then you've got the final stretch:

@NYG
                Raiders
                Cowfags

Win one of those and you finish 9-7

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  DeFilippo
                  Fipp
                  DB

Comment

10-6. Playoffs.

Comment

10-6. Have to win in Landover and get that monkey off their backs, first and foremost. Otherwise it could be a very ugly start.

Comment

7-9. The offensive line stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          2 wins out of the first 7.

A fish rots from the head. And as long as Gomer is coach, a whole lot of head rotting is going on around here. Why leave it there? As long as Lurie is owner...
                          agreed. start 0-2 without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            7-9. The offensive line stinks.
                            I don't read anything into fake games, I only watch rookies and bubble players. Peters, Lane and Brooks are all very good players. Kelce is below average. Seumalo is a question mark. We'll see how well they come together.

The defense has a chance to be outstanding. If the offense is improved, they should be able to win some games.

Comment

The defense will have its moments but I still see them giving up chunk plays and getting gashed from time to time in the run game.

Comment

I say 9-7 as well.
                                It is bad to be reminded of the years waiting.
                                I thought 30 yrs. ago that there'd be time for a SB victory.
                                But that time is getting shorter. Another 50 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X