Silver (and Kelly Green) Linings Playbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver (and Kelly Green) Linings Playbook

So far so good my friends. The Iggles have had great karma thus far and let's just have it continue.

1. Sturgis goes down. Silver lining is Elliott comes in and kicks 61 yard game winner.

2. Peters goes down. Silver lining is a much younger Big V comes in and after a slow start is playing like a damn good left tackle.

3. Gomer the coach. Silver lining is he finally realizes what a good running game we have.....and uses it!

4. Sproles goes down. This one really hurt. Everyone loves Sproles, and he brings something special to the game. The silver lining here is Gomer, rather than trying to kill Sproles by using him as an every down back, is forced to turn to his bench, using Blount, Clement, and now Ajayai. Even Barner has seen the end zone!

5. Not such a silver lining, but after looking lost when first inserted, Walker has been playing OK.

E-A-G-L-E-S........EAGLES!!!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

This is where the Eagles got lucky

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

5. Not such a silver lining, but after looking lost when first inserted, Walker has been playing OK.
    The rest is just good work by the FO/Coach. Joe Walker stinks, but you're right he's been playing okay. Fortunately, Bradham and Kendricks see the bulk of the time and 2 LBs is much more common in today's NFL.

This might be the first time the Birds draft a true LB in the 1st round in god knows how long...(I looked...1979 - I don't count hybrid pukes like Mucus)

Comment

Working...
    X