Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry’s World

Well that was an epic experience!!

Took my fiancée and mother to their first NFL game and they were ecstatic!!

Overall that is a very nice stadium but the bathrooms weren’t ventilated very well so it stuck like the shit hole it should being built by the crypt keeper mofo..

Bonus was my amazing fiancée did a silent auction and won a signed Kelly Green Randall Cunningham helmet!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Sweet ! Congrats on the Win and The Helmet

Great 1st game,,next time needs to Be in Philly
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

No doubt! Next one will be!!

Comment

Excellent!

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Overall that is a very nice stadium but the bathrooms weren’t ventilated very well so it stuck like the shit hole it should being built by the crypt keeper mofo..

Bonus was my amazing fiancée did a silent auction and won a signed Kelly Green Randall Cunningham helmet!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!
        Did they still have those giant hanging Pepsi bubbles that look like a bunch of turds floating in the concourses?

Comment

when did everyone around you know it was over?

Comment

They started leaving after Jeffrey’s TD, but that bitch cleared out after Bradhams TD and then that’s when the Eagles fans took over Jerry’s World.. it was amazing 👊🏼

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

Not that I can recall.

The WORST thing at that place are those Broke Back "Cowboy" pump up dudes, so so very Geigh. Even the woman was like "WTH, get them off the big screen"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!
                It really is a nice building. Grand in every conceivable way. But I walked out of there with a splitting headache.

I probably would've been in better spirits if I'd gone to this year's game. But I'm glad I picked the Chargers game... owning that stadium was one of the most memorable experiences ever.

Comment

Working...
                X