You guys are great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are great

What a fantastic season you all are having. No weaknesses whatsoever. I can't imagine any possibility of stopping you this year. This is definitely it, the Eagles are going to finally do it. Say goodbye to all those empty trophy case jokes, no one will be able to say that anymore.

No matter how you slice it, the only way this season ends is with the Eagles raising the hardware. My sincerest congratulations in advance, you have a lot to look forward to over the next 2-3 months. Get that champagne on ice now so it is nice and cold as the final seconds tick off the clock in the Super Bowl.

Ells?

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
    What a fantastic season you all are having. No weaknesses whatsoever. I can't imagine any possibility of stopping you this year. This is definitely it, the Eagles are going to finally do it. Say goodbye to all those empty trophy case jokes, no one will be able to say that anymore.

No matter how you slice it, the only way this season ends is with the Eagles raising the hardware. My sincerest congratulations in advance, you have a lot to look forward to over the next 2-3 months. Get that champagne on ice now so it is nice and cold as the final seconds tick off the clock in the Super Bowl.
    Is that you?
    DB

Comment

Magnificent! Are you aware that you guys are 9-1, 7-0 in the conference, 4-0 in the division? You have the best point differential in the entire NFL. This train just keeps on rolling. Are you aware of just how good your team is? It is both epic and awesome, EPSOM!

There is no way you guys aren't winning out. At worst, maybe you drop something meaningless in Week 16 or 17. Don't fret, once the playoffs hit, you guys are sure to turn it up to 11. Clear the moth balls out of that trophy case and make space for a shiny Lombardi, it is coming to Philadelphia.

Comment

This post is like when you are shooting Pool and all you have left is the 8, it's still a difficult shot but your opponent makes sure you see him unscrewing his two piece hoping you will miss.

Comment

Whatever. Don't be a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            Whatever. Don't be a tool.
            Phoward, the passive aggressive Foreskin fan, is putting a hex on our run! Not once (because nobody paid attention the first time), but twice!

Comment

Fucking pathetic.

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited by TerpEagle; 11-20-2017, 07:46 PM.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Magnificent! Are you aware that you guys are 9-1, 7-0 in the conference, 4-0 in the division? You have the best point differential in the entire NFL. This train just keeps on rolling. Are you aware of just how good your team is? It is both epic and awesome, EPSOM!

There is no way you guys aren't winning out. At worst, maybe you drop something meaningless in Week 16 or 17. Don't fret, once the playoffs hit, you guys are sure to turn it up to 11. Clear the moth balls out of that trophy case and make space for a shiny Lombardi, it is coming to Philadelphia.
                Shut the fuck up. Stop posting.

Comment

I'M PRETTY SURE EAGLES FANS ARE AWARE OF WHAT THIS TEAM IS DOING THIS YEAR. THE LONG TIMERS AREN'T OPENING UP ANY CASE YET.

MAYBE ANOTHER CASE OF BEER.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

In all my years in show biz...

...I haven't seen a bigger dick. Maybe Uncle Milty, but that's another story. Roddy McDowell, maybe.

Comment

Looks like I called it three months ago. No bullshit, congrats guys. I suppose I'll miss having the "zero rings" line to fall back on, but better you than the Cowboys or Giants.

Anyway, I'll see myself out, enjoy your celebration.

Comment

Working...
                      X