Hey! Who's in for some Papa Johns????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Who's in for some Papa Johns????

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Manna from heaven!

Comment

Damn

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Manna from heaven!
      beat me to it!

Comment

Love it love it love it!

I have never had his Pizza,,,,,But as a New Jerseyan I can tell you from a distance ,,its complete Garbage!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Spag sauce on a triscuit is better
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Looks like they agree with you OB

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alt-white...203316257.html
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Look how far the white supremacists have fallen. Now they're culturally appropriating Italian cuisine. Their racially pure* WASP grandfathers are rolling in their graves.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

That shit isn't Italian cuisine ... it's particularly American ... in fact, I imagine any Italians with a semblance of culinary taste would distance themselves from that product even if it was the official Sponsor of the Clinton Foundation.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  That shit isn't Italian cuisine ... it's particularly American ... in fact, I imagine any Italians with a semblance of culinary taste would distance themselves from that product even if it was the official Sponsor of the Clinton Foundation.
                  Good point and thank you for adding literalness to my joke.

The white supremacists can feel a little better.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Guy is a complete douche. Proud to say I have never bought anything from him.

He fails to note that their sales have been declining since before the NFL controversy. Crappy ingredients, crappy pizza. His may be the one case where RSE's axiom does not hold true. It's not pizza.

My guess is the douche-bag intends to pull his ads from the NFL in order to "make a stand" to cultivate a market for the white nationialists/ neo Nazi segment.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Papa Johns banks on being better than Pizza Hut. Quite a high bar.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X