Wentz > McNabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahahaha...........waaaaaaayyy too early

....kid hasn't even had a winning season yet.....puuuuhhhhhhlllleeease get a grip.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

For sure. He never moved around the same after that. Not scrambling so much as just how he moved around the pocket. Something definitely changed and, to a large extent, I think it was mental as you suggested.

You're right though, they had a perfect window with a garbage division. Ugh.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The year they went to the Super Bowl the other three teams in the division were 6-10, and they got home games against an 8-8 Vikings team coached by Mike Tice and a Falcons team coached by Jim Mora Jr. playing outdoors post-blizzard. That's a once in a lifetime hand to be dealt.

Comment

This is idiotic.
          After not even a season and 1/2 - this drivel?
          McNabb had a long term success record. I am one who believes that we could have won
          a SB with McNabb and it was Reid trying to have McNabb fit his system, rather than him fit
          to McNabb's strength's. I think McNabb's strength's were not best for a West Coast Offence.
          I blame that on Reid's Coaching. Very good, but no cigar. (5 NFC Championship games?) I believe KC fans will eventually find that out.
          But - this has all been rehashed over and over some years ago. Many on this board think this way in some manner.

Comment

BWAH! I saw this thread and thought "Well, BL's gonna be in here!" Next year if I say McNabb's at whatever gayte I pick, will you be there?
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

My Michael Jordan comment was that in year 2-3 he was making moves on people that made me (and the rest of Philadelphia) jump out of our seats.

And it was made in the context of reacting to statements indicating that Wentz now is better than he was at that time.
              Last edited by slag; 10-12-2017, 05:59 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah I know dude. I didn't think you were saying he's the GOAT. You're absolutely right. He was elite in his prime. Too bad it didn't last longer.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X