• Show
Clear All

• Sleeves might be done

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...trade-rams-nfl

Roseman killed that trade

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Roseman killed that trade
      Roseman got lucky because the Vikings were desperate after Bridgewater went down.

I could have made that deal.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Roseman got lucky because the Vikings were desperate after Bridgewater went down.

That deal doesn't happen if he doesn't get Wentz.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          That deal doesn't happen if he doesn't get Wentz.
          I give HowLo credit for getting Wentz, but I don't give him credit for trading Krazee Eyezs.

Sorry.
          --------

Comment

Whether the Vikings were desperate or not he still got a great return

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Whether the Vikings were desperate or not he still got a great return
              Oh I agree with you there.The deal was a no brainer at that point.

I'll give him credit for doing it but was bad luck on the Vikings part, not any strategic plan by HowLo that made it happen.
              --------

Comment

I give HowLo credit for getting Wentz, but I don't give him credit for trading Krazee Eyezs.

Sorry.
                He made an easy decision possible because of a previous difficult decision.

Look at this team right now and Roseman should be in the conversation for Executive of the Year.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

The Darby deal could pay off huge dividends as well. If this team actually gets a shot in the arm down the stretch the defense could go on a big time run.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Oh I agree with you there.The deal was a no brainer at that point.

I'll give him credit for doing it but was bad luck on the Vikings part, not any strategic plan by HowLo that made it happen.
                    Jimmy Johnson's dynasty in Dallas was built on bad Vikings luck. I'll take it.

Having a surplus of QBs at a time when the Vikings were desperate for one is a case of Howie making his own luck. I have to give him credit for that.

Comment

The Jerrigan trade was the best

Comment

Enough with the stockpiling QB's pretzel.

It was a fuck up that turned into a luck out.

The Eagles WERE NOT GOING TO START CARSON WENTZ and were on the hook for a bajillion dollars to Krazee until Bridgewater blew his knee out.
                        Last edited by slag; 10-16-2017, 07:07 PM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

One thing that was a bit under the radar with all the officiating bullshit Thursday night is that it was the first game when I actually noticed Barnett making some plays.

And not just that ridiculous situation when they didn't blow the whistle and he got flagged.

Be nice to see him start earning his draft slot.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            Enough with the stockpiling QB's pretzel.

It was a fuck up that turned into a luck out.

The Eagles WERE NOT GOING TO START CARSON WENTZ and were on the hook for a bajillion dollars to Krazee until Bridgewater blew his knee out.
                            We've been on this merry-go-round already. I don't agree with you. I firmly believe the intention was always to unload Bradford and recoup what Chip gave up for him.

Comment

Humping Hostess sugar-frosted pies has clearly addled your brain.
                              Last edited by slag; 10-16-2017, 07:59 PM. Reason: to get the brand correct

Comment

Working...
                              X