Shame, shame, shame.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dragon gave her the boot?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Well, she tried to ride it again and he wasn't having any of it. Am I wrong?* Just answer my question Sir Slagos.

*This is actually a serious question. My wife returned home from a trip to Puerto Rico right at this point and was trying to talk to me about something or other.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

She was nagging him about not getting any take-out and it looked to me like he basically said: "I got spear holes in my ass ... can I please just take a fucking nap?"

Comment

Yeah that's what I meant. I wasn't saying he flew away. OK, those were Dothraki. Thanks for making me look it up!

Comment

I thought you were fucking around on that ... it was pretty obvious ... curved swords and horses = Dothraki.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Who were the people riding around Daenyrs after her dragon gave her the boot?
              Daenerys was flown to the outskirts of the Dothraki empire. The dragon saved her as this will turn out to be a good thing. She was to marry Khal Drogo, a Dothraki chieftain. Dragon will recover from his wounds, release his brothers and they and Danny will renew their trek to the iron throne. Also,remember that crazy fire bitch returned to the wall alone after Stannis was defeated. She has brought people back from the dead before. And she will do that deed with Jon Snow.

Comment

And if I recall I made him a sweet deal. My bike for his helmet straight up. That thing was a rocket. A little squirrelly on the corners, and when you got on it straight away...
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Khal Drogo's fucking dead ... and he was married to her when that happened.

Oh, by the way, do you have a dog named Dog?

Comment

Nah, I'm just slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      And if I recall I made him a sweet deal. My bike for his helmet straight up. That thing was a rocket. A little squirrelly on the corners, and when you got on it straight away...
                      After all this time, I thought you'd come up with A joke about the Nepal earthquake by now.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        Nah, I'm just slow.
                        And it looks like a Dothraki from her past might be the Khal.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

And Dragon, 'er Drogon, may have to deal with his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            And Dragon, 'er Drogon, may have to deal with his ass.
                            How clueless is CCPete that he references Khal Drogo and then calls the dragon Dragon?

The fucking thing was named after Drogo.

CCPete is a sad, stupid, silly man.

Comment

CokCrave and joedirt

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                                How clueless is CCPete that he references Khal Drogo and then calls the dragon Dragon?

The fucking thing was named after Drogo.

CCPete is a sad, stupid, silly man.
                                CCPete Prediction for Next Season: John will mount Rhaegar and Tyrone will mount Viscerys. Also, Ned Kelly will coach the Florida Lizard-Lions.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X