Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's July! Starting to get primed for Training Camp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's July! Starting to get primed for Training Camp!

It's nowhere near as great as it was back in the days of West Chester and Lehigh, but still a good thing! Just a few weeks away!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Hold on a sec. Can season ticket members get access to other training camp sessions? This press release makes it sound like that is the case. How do I get access to NovaCare?

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...1-20225413c556

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced that Training Camp for the 2017 season will officially begin on Monday, July 24 at the NovaCare Complex with quarterbacks, rookies, and selected veterans. The first full-team practice will take place on Thursday, July 27.

The majority of the Training Camp practices will be hosted at the team’s practice facility in South Philadelphia and will be open to a limited number of Eagles Season Ticket Members, charitable organizations, and corporate partners.

This year’s Training Camp will feature two open practices at Lincoln Financial Field on Saturday, July 29 (Military Appreciation Day presented by Dietz & Watson) and Sunday, August 6 (Youth Day). Both practices are slated to begin at 10 a.m. and will be free of charge to the public. Tickets are not required for entry, and seating at Lincoln Financial Field will be on a first-come, first-served basis.

The Eagles and Miami Dolphins will conduct joint practices at the NovaCare Complex leading up to their preseason matchup on Thursday, August 24. The Eagles are not scheduled to practice on Monday, July 31, Saturday, August 5 and Friday, August 11. Training Camp officially ends on Tuesday, August 15.

The Eagles kick off their preseason schedule on the road against the Green Bay Packers on Thursday, August 10 at 8 p.m.
    --------

Comment

Invitation only. Never got one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Invitation only. Never got one myself.
        Probably have to have a suite or club seats.
        --------

Comment

Working...
        X