Fultz looks good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fultz looks good.

So effortless with the ball. Good shooter/finisher. So far so good.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    So effortless with the ball. Good shooter/finisher. So far so good.
    It would be nice for the Sixers to have a first round pick who actually played during his rookie year.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Totally. The Simmons injury, I think, was a fluke. Embiid is the guy I'm nervous about but we'll see. Should be a really exciting season if they can stay healthy.

Comment

And Bolden has been a nice surprise.

Comment

Furkan was not so good last night, but he stepped off the plane and onto the court.

Even if god forbid Embiid is not a healthy guy, you could strip him off this team and there is a lot to be excited about. TLC looked like an NBA player, Saric was as good or better then advertised, and Simmons had that special court vision that is very unique in the NBA. You can also clearly see that the ownership/GM team is ready to take the next step, and if they overachieve this year might be able to attract a nice veteran piece to help these young guys take the next step.

When they waived Hendo so they'd have available roster spots, it reminded me that this'll be the first time in about 6 years where everyone on the team deserves an NBA roster spot on either merit or potential.

Comment

Took over the 4th quarter

TLC is looking good as well.

But back to MF.
            The nice thing in a lot of the articles about him is his insane work ethic .
            If he keeps that up, he could be something special
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah TLC looks good. There were a few plays in the first quarter last night where he looked like he was on a different level from some of the other guys out there - which he was, given the types of players in Summer League. Still, that bodes well for a guy who is a role player.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                Furkan was not so good last night, but he stepped off the plane and onto the court.

Even if god forbid Embiid is not a healthy guy, you could strip him off this team and there is a lot to be excited about. TLC looked like an NBA player, Saric was as good or better then advertised, and Simmons had that special court vision that is very unique in the NBA. You can also clearly see that the ownership/GM team is ready to take the next step, and if they overachieve this year might be able to attract a nice veteran piece to help these young guys take the next step.

When they waived Hendo so they'd have available roster spots, it reminded me that this'll be the first time in about 6 years where everyone on the team deserves an NBA roster spot on either merit or potential.
                Ya, 15 hr flight for Furk. He's likely not gonna see much time during the regular season anyway. I'm not sweating this at all.

Comment

Jonah Bolden has played three good games as well.

Comment

You in for Fantasy this year? We all want a chance to win that money back....
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Hey man - I'm out. Sorry. Trying to trim back the fantasy leagues. I'll retire as champ!

Comment

Bastard!! lol
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                          And Bolden has been a nice surprise.
                          Is he #43...I saw highlights where number 43 was sinking 3s and rebounding but didn't catch the back of the jersey.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                            Is he #43...I saw highlights where number 43 was sinking 3s and rebounding but didn't catch the back of the jersey.
                            Yes, some silly blocks too.

Comment

Skip the first 30 seconds or so:

Comment

Working...
                              X